Peeps I need your opinions on SmartTVs?

Based on your expierence with SmartTVs which brnad is the best? I am going to buy one (I still have an old big ones) and I would like your opinion. So have at it!

Most Helpful Girl

• Samsung or LG

Most Helpful Guy

• You said you have an old big one, old big one as in the tube ones or old big one as in a flat screen hdtv but not smart tv?

• Haha big old tubed one. Its starting not to work

• I really ddont know about those. Is it a just a one time fee to buy one of those? Or do I nedd to pay every year or something?

• It's a one time fee for the device. If you want Netflix you pay Netflix monthly either way smart tv or on that, same if you want HBO or Sling or something. The devices are one time purchase

What Girls Said 1

• U need a monitor for ur boy friend to rob the bank while u sleep. So, get something with screw on it

What Guys Said 3

• I have an LG and have no disappointments with it. It has everything I could want, and was lower priced that similar tvs of other brands that had the same featurs.

• Panasonic TVs are very good.

• They are nice. I would go with a Samsung smart tv though

• That's what I have heard and seen. My sister and brother in law have one. Clearest tv I have ever watched

• Yeah I have seen those but I have was leaning towards Samsung before I asked this questions.

• Go for samsung