Guys, why do men like when women are breasfeeding?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• A mother, nursing a child is a beautiful thing!! It's natural, normal, and seems so intimate, so sensual!! The child is too young, and hasn't developed the senses, the feelings to understand what an intimate thing it is!!
    Maybe some are jealous, wishing there was an 'acceptable' way, to be that close, and share those feelings with a wife or girlfriend?

What Guys Said 9

• 1. It's a natural instinct granted by nature is all I can say :)
    2. Personally, when a woman is breast feeding I won't bother ogling at her unless she intends me to look by doing something on purpose to catch my attention

• It can be fetish for some of us , So yes it does happen ,

• We're simple. We see boobs and we like😐

• I don't know its probably got something to do with boobs

• ODK maybe they want to grab some cereal and join in. Donesn't matter to me either way I think it's cool.

• It's not something I watch.

• I know it might look like a taboo, fetish or whatever. But men like to see breasts, might feel jealous when they see a baby breastfeeding, and might even feel horny about it too. It might be probably due to evolution itself. Girls develop breasts only at/ after puberty. So, if men didn't like boobs, they could have chosen a girl with undeveloped breasts and the resulting baby would starve. That's my guess.

• We do? Okay.

Umm, cuz boobs?

• It's cute, not sexy but cute like a puppy.