Have you ever found someone so attractive that you find it hard to look away from them?

it just happened to me!! Omg!! I went to the store and there he was but I didn't talked to him though because I didn't wanted for him to think I was a creep and also I was in my pj's and a ponytail and he was there all perfect -.-

Most Helpful Guy

• You're only a creep, if he thinks you're unattractive. Just treat him, the same way you'd want to be treated yourself

Most Helpful Girl

• Ohh yeah. I sit there like: this isn't even fair.

What Guys Said 23

• Her name was Sara. That glow was unworldly.

Light years out of my league.
    s.quickmeme.com/.../...2ea0b3a2174d76f30c1c84a.jpg

• Yea, but I try not to stare (not always successfully). There will be more though. There's an endless supply.

This is Friday. There's one I've thought about since Monday. It happens sometimes. This was of those times when I got home and thought of all the things I should have said. OMG she flashed the nicest smile just as we were passing each other. Me liked!

• In real life?
    Hmmmm... not yet no lol but then there ain't that many girls around so I suppose that's only natural.

• I think we all have being there and they are always pjs and ponytail moments. Seriously I love beauty and enjoy those moments. I usually find myself giving them a smile just to let them know I think they are gorgeous and I am not going to hit on them but I appreciate their attractiveness plus this will brighten up my day, thanks.

• What the heck were you doing walking around in your PJs in public for?

And no I have never met someone I found to be so beautiful that I couldn't look away.

• I wanted chocolate so I went to the store like it was already night time, usually there's no people lol

• hey i just did it one time lol you can file for divorce if you want xD

• I meant all the time and in daylight.

• Yes , it happens it does with me , i had some girl started coming up to talk to me
    i was way too shy and walked away from her ,

• Yes.. Numerous times in fact, this one girl had an absolutely mind blowing extraordinary out of this world alien planet two thousand light year ass.. I literally got pleasure by just looking at it.. But yes a girl has been so stunning I just looked like a deer in the headlights, if I would have got her alone..

• Look away... yes. But only for a moment because I was stunned. Then I stared like a stupid slobbering dog. Not pretty.

• Yuuuup... then I realized I'm looking at my mirror😐

• Almost everyday 😭

• Yeah, and then it gets to the stage when it flips and it's hard to look at them.

• Yes I have, not anymore.

• I'm sure you look just as attractive in pj's and a ponytail

• Yes, in high school there was this girl, she was a very pretty natural brunette

• OMG OMG OMG!

• Yes, very rare, but happens. ... Annoying hormones...

• yea I hope I can find her again cuz I HAVE to talk to her

• i have... too timid to act... and that is costing me.

• YES EVERYDAY AT WORK!!!

• Hahaha! Nice--wounds like you encountered a hottie! For us guys it's different though. I sometimes see a girl so attractive that I HAVE to look away, otherwise I'll get a massive boner right there!

• At least that's not you

• And that's why I always go out prepared to meet someone.

Anyway, no, I have self-control :)

What Girls Said 19

• No. I only force myself to look at them because not looking at them will increase the insecurity they see when they look at me. I don't get insecure around good looking people but sometimes I get insecure around religious people - especially religious men.

• Tom hardy. I've rented his shitty movies just so I could stare at his face

• Yes. My waiter at dinner on Sunday. He was sooo damn cute! And I accidentally whacked him on the arm lol smh.

• Sometimes hard to look AT them... I'm so awkward sometimes. :|

• The more attractive a guy is, the more I'm likely to look away because I get shy.

• Yeah, it happened today to me too at a store as well and it's so weird to me, I don't know why xD I tend fuck it up when they stare back at me, though! >.<

• Yaaaas girl I mean bruh I couldn't even stop looking at them. By the way, hey girly and can you answer my new question today I would really appreciate it! :D <3

• Yes! They were both blond, tall, blue eyes... this was in high school though. After the initial shock I made the extra effort to NOT look. Let the beer belly gym teacher thoughts rain in, just DO NOT look lol

• I nearly faint everytime I look in the mirror.
    It's too much! ;-;

• I bet you do! can I be as beautiful as you? preeettyyy pleeeaaseee?

• But you're already even more beautiful than me! :o
      It's like asking to swap your seven cookies for my four cookies! :)

• yes. sometimes there will be someone that most people wouldn't bat an eye at, wouldn't consider anything more than average, but ill find myself appalled at their good looks. male or female! and im straight!

• Yupp. Some dude I saw in the library.

• Yeah lol, I'm not even subtle about it either! I'm just like DAYUMMM

• Only once a long time ago.

• Haha all the time

• Yeah it's happened

• Yes it has happened.. He was like.. A dream :)

• I don't recall me ever feeling that way.

• Yeah,,,,, happens many times and I hate myself after a while

• only one time. it was really glorious.