What does your bedroom look like? (Pictures are welcomed and encouraged!)?

What does your bedroom look like?

This is what mine looks like (WARNING: VERY GIRLY AND DISNEY :D )

Bedding corner of room

The rest of my room! I look like a total hoarder. On the left side is a bunch of school books and papers. On the right side high shelf is a shit ton of vitamins and medicine (I'm not a druggy, I promise! ;) )

And on the floor is my big ass 5 foot bear named Sir Pancake! I'm only 2 inches taller than him. :{D
The Disney Princess porcelian dolls used to freak me out :D
On the plus side, My floor is clean! :')

Oh and here is my ceiling!

LET IT GOOOOOOOOO LET IT GOOOOOOOOO

• Your room terrifies the hell out of me. I want my mommy O_O
  • OOOOOOOHHHH PRETTY OMG DISNEY YESSSSSSSSSSS OMMMMMGGGGG
  • ... nope. fuck this I'm out.
  • I want to paint your whole room black. How dare you have pink walls.
  • I feel like punching a wall after seeing this, WHAT THE FUCK NICHOLE.
  • I actually like your room. I think you should repaint your wall pink again and throw buckets of glitter all over the walls so it is alllllllll sparrrrklyyyyyyyy and pretttyyyyyyyy
  • MY ROOM CAN KICK YOUR ROOMS ASS. MEET ME AFTER SCHOOL SO WE CAN DRINK APPLE JUICE AND FIGHT... and BRING YOUR POKEMON CARDS.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

What Girls Said 21

• My room>your room

Haha, I'm joking, I play nice on GaG. My room has white walls and a wood-like floor. I have two large O'Keeffe-esque paintings in my room, my boyfriend's 2 paintings, some framed miniature paintings and gold moon and sun hangings that are facing each other. I have a neat antique looking lamp base with peach flowers and leaves, and it's whimsical. The shade casts a peach glow.

My roommate gave me a fan and good luck charm from China because she's from China and is nice. So they are in my small pretty Japanese bowls which also contain my earrings.

My rats are at the end of my bed, my covers are peach, I have a few boxes left from unpacking my things (I moved in Sunday) I have stacks of books I bought from home, and my drying rack, which currently has clothes on it bc I like to save power.

And I have a bulletin board up with stubs and brochures from places I visited this summer, and a cute photo booth reel my boyfriend and I made a week into dating.

No pics, cause it's late and I'm lazy. But, I like my room, and it already feels like home :) cause home is where I place my head and fall asleep.

• drive.google.com/.../edit?usp=docslist_api

It's pretty simple but I like it cause it's nice and cozy :)

• I was talking about mines. But I like yours because I immediately recognized the frozen posterr *-*

• Ooooh!!! I love the lantern on your ceiling and the Christmas lights! So pretty!!!

• Here's my bedroom!

http://i.imgur.com/tdscqmI.jpg

• Entrance:
    http://i.imgur.com/l1AjDtV.jpg

Right side:
    http://i.imgur.com/qHm3tuD.jpg

Left side:
    http://i.imgur.com/ShjXflj.jpg

Don't mind the pile of clothes, it's laundry day ~

• Only my bed because my room is a private place :)
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...f460c3eafe.jpg

P. s.
    This is my apartment lol

• My room looks like a mess right now lol. It's my old room at my mom's house. She turned it into a storage room once I left but left my bed and all here so there's just junk everywhere. But the walls are pink too!

• One of my rooms (my parents are divorced, I don't just have two rooms lol) is really bright & colorful & it was done like when I was 10 or 11. The other one is more subdued & doesn't have a whole bunch of personality to it. It's cleaner though lol

• That's a cute room. But in pales in comparison to the room i've seen with stuffed animals on the walls AND ceiling.

• Yeah. She was a classmate. 22 at the time. Went to her house to do a group project. When I went to her room it was like sensory overload. She had all her stuff labeled and stuffed animals in every corner imaginable. She had these nets on the ceiling where she put some of the too. It was like stuffed animals could rain on me at any second.

• I love your room! It's so awesome I want 😩 I have those star thingies on my ceiling tooooo and my room has a bunch of stuffed animals in it. I'm obsessed with stuffed foxes. 😂🐺

• It looks like Disney threw up in your room 😂

• I WANT YOUR ROOM.
    GIVE IT TO ME.

My room is a mess. ;-;
    I recently moved in with a different parent and we don't currently have room for everything. :c

• I like your room! :D

• Grey walls white furniture haha very simple xx

• fuck this. i am out

• Four walls, a ceiling and a floor. I share a room and the person I share it with doesn't know the meaning of a clean room...

• My bed rooms so fancy

http://i57.tinypic.com/25sy8t0.jpg

• My one wall is a collage of tumblr pictures, my door on the outside is also covered in them. My homemade vanity is also pretty nifty if I do say so myself. Loving your room :)

• I would show u my room but all I got is blueprints hèhè 😉 (I'm on a holiday)

• I despise Frozen, my hate manifests itself somewhere deep inside me..

• Mines very nautical, blue walls, nautical themed bedding and decor etc etc...

• I looooooooove your room!