Are all guys the same?

All the guys I've been on dates with or have been in a relationship with only want one thing. Women, do you feel the same way?

• Yes, why?
  • No, why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not all guys are like this. If you keep meeting these guys you need to look at why you are. It maybe your picking them without realising you are or you are going to the wrong places to meet guys. Any woman that tells you all guys only want one thing are talking BS becuase there are plent of nice, kind and caring guys out there that want a meaningful relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• People can only judge based on their own experiences, but one day you will meet a nice guy who will treat you how you want to be treated. You'll realise then that not all guys are the same. Just like all girls are not the same

• Thanks for the MHO 💐

What Guys Said 23

• I'm taking a page out of @justbanANNAz 's playbook here. Generalization#1001 All guys are the same and only thing about sex and therefore are pigs. No we are not all the same. Granted yes there are a lot of men out there who do only have sex on their minds, but the number of good classy men still outweigh the bad.

• other than asexuals, all guys will want that one thing. not a big surprise. i don´t agree that all guys "only" want that though.

• shut up -_- . Ok, i wouldn't say i am a nice guy and a fan boy of every attractive girl I see, but I do know, I don't stare at a girl for more than a sec or use cheesy pickup lines or be offensive to women or even think of sex with every girl i see. But I actually had a girl tell me that if i was good looking, I wouldn't be considered a creep if i did the above things. So girls are just as disgusting as men if you have to generalize (btw, that girl who said that was actually quite fat and ugly, so I guess it shows how shallow women are)

• Nope not at all. We are all human, but we hold different thoughts, beliefs and morals. Some of us are mature while others are immature; it does not base itself upon the age but more so the individual and his sense of morality... just like how girls are as well.

• Answer is NO! WHY?
    Cause you fall for guys who want the one thing... Or you have not met that nice guy who will prove you that guys want more then just sex...

Or maybe you had a guy like that but you rejected him or something...
    It could be anything

• No, not all guys are the same. I believe each man is different.

• Yes. Completely all guys are the same. All of them. Totally.

• 0|0
  • There would be lot many guys who may not want to date you in the first place, and also a few who prefer being single throughout life. Probably what you need is a friendship, so just go for it rather than a relationship (I would suggest don't go for a relationship unless you feel a strong sex drive)

• Yep! Every single guy is the same. We think the same, we do the same stuff, we are one.

There are no different guys out there at all.

• You ever ask yourself why that is?

I'd say it's pretty common that a guy just wants pussy, but it's sometimes because that's all the girl is selling.

You ever ask yourself if you're selling what he's looking to buy? Besides pussy?

• How many one u dated? Let's say a 100 there r still MILLIONS of other men u r judging ALL men by the few u saw

• You're generalizing. Not only do I wear a purity ring, but when I went to buy it there were separate male and female categories.

• Do they want the one thing or do they ONLY want the one thing? The difference between the two is huge.

• Every guy is different; some are more assholes than the rest of course

• Yes, we do ALL have penises

Except for a select few circumcised

• No all people are different

• What is the one thing? Sex?

• No... the guys you're attracted to are the same.
    Big difference.

• I can say the same about women

• I don't think you know what they want.

• No, every man is different.
    For me is to only find the lucky girl and fall in love with her and be with her all the time till the end of time

• Yes you should just stay away from men.

What Girls Said 8

• No... that's an utterly ridiculous generalization. Are all girls the same?

• If all guys were the same, everyone would marry the first guy to come along and life would be so boring

• No, I don't think all guys are the same. There are some that are more aggressive with their intentions, and others that are more respectable. There are some guys that do not believe in pre-marital sex and want to wait for their wedding night, and there are others that don't want this, but are still respectable if their partner isn't ready. It does sound like you are having bad luck. :/

• Obviously. It's not like guys are individuals or anything?

• no... not at all

• Are all women the same? Are all dogs the same? Are all countries the same?

• no all guys are different and have different personalities

• Yeah, they all want one thing. They all wanted to meet my puppy! I don't blame them because he's adorable.