Coincidence or act of God?

So the other night I'm siting at the computer and I get a pop up an I'm like what the hell pop ups are blocked on this thing and I've never gotten one be fore but as I look closely it's for a bookstore and only had one book on the entire add now I don't read books but I have seen this one before where well a few moths back I was seeing this girl an we split because she was moving an our lives were crazy at the time so it seemed best for the both of us any way she was telling me about this book she at read even showing it to me and there it was on my screen all by its self so I began to think of her and the good times we shared then a week later she text me saying she had been thinking about me so coincidence maybe then this happens late the other night I was saying my prayers as I do almost every night an I say to God if something is supposed to happen between me and her I know you will show me with time just then my phone lights up with a notification from the last text she had sent me earlier that night now I had already cleared it from ealier and with 8 months of own the phone never got a text notification more than once coincince you might say or is God trying to tell me something?

Most Helpful Girl

• If nothing else it's a fun coincidence. Why not text her hi?

• We had been texting every day for the past week except for yesterday see the night before she told me she was lonely by her self I suggested I come up to see her she said one day I guess ✌️ I don't know what she ment by the ✌️I brought up somthing else and haven't heard from her since which isn't like her

• Just ask and it can be a way to restart conversation.

• I will thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• It couldn't be either to be honest but I like to think he's trying to tell you something. Remember The Lord works in many mysterious ways.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• There is a difference in coincidence and act of god. Coincidence happens by chance. Act of god is a result of a bad storm or other natural disaster. Both are accidental, but this would be a coiencidence

• Coincidence your bound to get a pop up about something you know. Sometimes they slip through the cracks and aren't detected by AdBlocker or Pop Up blocker.

• It was certainly the flying spaghetti monster trying to get through to you.

• Not a coincidence.

• Yes God has invaded the internet too !