Do you shop at Costco?

Is it a good idea to get a membership there?

Most Helpful Guy

• Cosco is great if you have a food item that you use a lot of, because then you can save money by buying in bulk. It isn't a great place if you like to experiment with different foods and mix up your schedule a lot, because then you are stuck with unneccessary food that may/may not go bad.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep. Definitely. There's a lot of cool stuff there. Plus, FREE SAMPLES!
    A lot of the stuff there is amazing and some stuff comes in bulk. They're good at keeping in stock and their muffins are amazing. If anything, do it for the muffins.

What Guys Said 6

• We do and we are happy. I esp like the fact that they pretty consistently have the cheapest gas prices in our part of town. Speaking of which, are you familiar with Gas Buddy?

• I think it's only useful when you're buying food for at least 3 people. My 2 roommates share food, and the sizes are too large for them.

• I used to shop at Sams Club, they do have good deals on stuff, and free samples on weekends. Plus a pizza in the snack bar to die for. But, I would only get a membership if you buy in bulk or have a large family or business

• I sure do. I always buy my margarine by the drum. Saves me a ton of cash.

• Their chicken wrap is so good.

• if you have kids and need to buy stuff in bulk, a membership can be worth it. Otherwise probably not.

What Girls Said 8

• Costco is awesome x

• Yeah. My parents shop at both Costco and Sam's club.

• occasionally. it's more suited for families. but it's a great place for stocking up on dried goods and toilet paper.

• I had to look up what Costco was. So yeah never shopped there. :D

• For the delicious samples.

• Hell ya. I just shopped there yesterday. It's worth it in my opinion.

• Not really. I shopped there like 2-3 times.

• Yeah. The stuff there is cheap.