What's your dream job?

I'm disabled and I really wish I could do jobs that require physical work, my personal dream job would be trucking, it may seem weird but driving trucks seems like a fun job, it's basically travel that you get paid for, not to mention the trucks are freaking awesome! My personal favorite is the Peterbilt 389, it's just fantastic. What's yours?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would love to be a personal chef, but I have bad knees and would not be able to be on my feet for that long.
    Other than that, I would like to make a living off of my writing. It is one of my life long goals to write and publish a novel, preferably a successful one.
    I will be going back to school in January for Human Development and Family services, which I will eventually transfer credits from that degree towards a degree in psychology. Ideally, I would love to be a sex therapist or marriage counselor, but we will see what the job outlook for that is by the time I graduate.

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to be an Elementary School teacher, or game show host. Or Country Singer

What Girls Said 1

• Be a host of on the travel channel show... Go around the world

What Guys Said 3

• I wish I could be a Town Car driver.

• At some point I wanted to be a truck driver too.

• Sports broadcaster! Watching sports and talking about them AND being on TV? Kick ass! ;-)