What's your dream job?

I'm disabled and I really wish I could do jobs that require physical work, my personal dream job would be trucking, it may seem weird but driving trucks seems like a fun job, it's basically travel that you get paid for, not to mention the trucks are freaking awesome! My personal favorite is the Peterbilt 389, it's just fantastic. What's yours?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I would love to be a personal chef, but I have bad knees and would not be able to be on my feet for that long.
    Other than that, I would like to make a living off of my writing. It is one of my life long goals to write and publish a novel, preferably a successful one.
    I will be going back to school in January for Human Development and Family services, which I will eventually transfer credits from that degree towards a degree in psychology. Ideally, I would love to be a sex therapist or marriage counselor, but we will see what the job outlook for that is by the time I graduate.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to be an Elementary School teacher, or game show host. Or Country Singer

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Be a host of on the travel channel show... Go around the world

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I wish I could be a Town Car driver.

0|0
    0|0
  • At some point I wanted to be a truck driver too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sports broadcaster! Watching sports and talking about them AND being on TV? Kick ass! ;-)

0|0
    0|0