I know it might be a little early, but what do you plan on being for Halloween (if you celebrate it, that is)?

Soooo! What do you plan on being for Halloween?
I have no idea what I am going to dress up as! I all ready dressed up as Peasant Belle last year! I need something new!

This is what my costume looked like last year (but this was taken at Wondercon because I wore it there too)

• MEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW I'm a turtle! :D
  • I'M DRESSING IN A DINOSAUR SUIT RAAAWWWWRRRRRRRRR fear meeeeee
  • fuck Halloween.
  • MERRY Christmas GUYS
  • Once upon a time there was a little bug named Pistachio. He road a smart car all the way to Disneyland where he met Hercules. Hercules picked up Pistachio and gave him a kiss and threw him across the sea and he landed into the ocean where he met nemo. But Pistachio got weird and hit on Nemo's dad
  • Who the fuck read all of that? ^
  • I'm going to kiss your feet because I'm a creepy bastard. Hee hee ;D
-cry- You guys don't dress up for fun? :'(

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 10

• I always wanted to dress up as an eskimo :)

media.tumblr.com/.../...line_mngul7qIKQ1qz4rgp.jpg

• 2|0
  • I have no idea yet, but I have a big joint bday party to go to that night for two friends and it's costume so I need to come up with something soon!!!

• Something generic lol.

• Probably a vampire or witch. My mom will probably tell me that I'm to old even though I'll just be going to a haunted house :(

• I haven't thought that far ahead! I probably won't do anything, maybe go for a house party!

• I have no idea what I'm going as.

• Sitting on the couch with a movie playing and eating the candy myself cause it's Australia

• Dunno if I will.
    I haven't been allowed to since like freshman year soo...

• lol really? What if you just wanted to dress up and hand out candy? What about Halloween parties? Come on mannnnn

• Well before, I lived in a super small neighborhood (literally 5 kids came, all from the same family)

Dunno, I might this year. I don't know if anyone does it where i am now. :o

• Wow! There is always a ton of kids in my neighborhood who do it. Heck, even my friends and I still go around and trick or treat for the laughs LOL

• I think I'm just gonna wear my marvel shirt with face paint and marvl-ey eyeshadow if that made any sense lmao or maybe a cat. They are cute too.