Will you vote for Trump?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Trump has bankrupted hos company four times. He acts all proud of his success even though he inherited it; he was born on third base and acts like he hit a triple. The worst part is he's a frikin' RACIST! Have you heard the things he says about mexicans?

• Yep I did and that's why I hate him.
      Is there a big chance that he wins the elections?
      (I don't live in the US)

• Somehow yes. he's actually leading in the polls somehow.

Most Helpful Girl

• No I won't

What Guys Said 11

• I am not American but if I was I would not vote for him.

• Yeah I am also not American and to vote for him would be the worst ever

• I am from New Zealand. :)

• Nice! :)

• If he beats out Jeb Bush then I will have no other choice but to vote for him in the final run off him vs Hilary

• I have a later primary but if he's still a contender at that point then yes, I'd enjoy casting a vote for the one Republican candidate who literally can't be bought.

He's a dealmaker so I'm not concerned about the extreme social and political comments. Any negotiation starts with extreme starting points, and you work toward something that's acceptable. At least he's being forthright and not begging for money all the time.

• Hell No.

I'll rather see a damn rat get elected as President then to see that man run this nation.

• No, but his brutal honesty is somewhat refreshing. Since he is funding his own campaign he doesn't have to please any campaign finance groups or contributors.
    He can say and do whatever he wants pretty much without worrying about backlash. The plan is just crazy enough to work.

• Fuck. No.

The only one who deserves to win is Sanders. And if by stupidly fucked up chance that he doesn't end up as one of the final 2 candidates, I'm just not gonna vote at all.

• Yes I'm going to vote for him, he will make this country great again!

• Vote for him to die in a fire? Sure!
    For president? Not on your life.

• No because I'm not an American citizen and I'm not sure if he would make a good president.

• The Hearthstone player right?

• Yes I shall

• But why?

• Oh wow sounds like a horrible president.

• Thats why he only lasted one term, he was a peanut farmer

What Girls Said 3

• No way in a million years. But that said, I do actually hope he runs (especially if he does so as an independent) because that gives the democrats a pretty huge advantage since our electoral system is so shit. But yeah, the dude is a nutjob.

• His political slogan should be "I will trump you"

• I would rather eat my own tongue.
    I voted no, if you can't tell.