You are in the toilet or taking a shower. And earthquake happening?

What would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• in the toilet: pull up my pants and run outta there. I don't know if id wipe or not lol. [hey I'm just being realistic]

in the shower: quickly wrap my bathrobe round me and run out.

What Guys Said 18

• Toilet- finish up: shower- turn it off

Bathrooms are a great place to be during an earthquake. They are a pretty small room, usually, so they are structurally more stable than larger rooms and are less likely to colapse if the quake is bad enough to cause that sort of thing.

• Stop the earth quake until you're done.
    When I was in Turkey there was one while I slept. My wife woke up, felt and saw it, I continued sleeping.

• Toilet? I'll pull my pants up and get out of there. I'll try to wipe fast.

Shower? I'll grab my towel fast and get out of there. I'm sure the towel will fall eventually while running but no one would give a damn during the disaster. No one's even gonna care that I might be naked.

• On the toilet: Assume the airplane crash position, while shielding my 3DS with my body. Probably finish having a dump in record time, too.

In the shower: Get out of the shower and stand in the doorway of the bathroom.

• Then I'll have to die covered in poo then cuz I'm staying in. I always finish what I started😎😎 poo or no poo.

• the strongest part of the building is the archway, so I'd probably grab either the toilet paper or towel and stand in the doorway and handle the last part. That's about all you can do.

• Toilet: I'll break the world record for the fastest ass wipe ever ( if there is such a thing)

Shower: Grab my towel and haul ass out of there 😁

• if you are already in the toilet simply shitting yourself is a good start or in the shower just runout of the building

• Lol pull up my pants or get dressed and go to safety.

• I think the bigger issue rather than the earthquake is why was I in the toilet.

• Well, I'd just finish lol. If i'm on the toilet then the crap is already scared outta me lol

• So therefore there's no need to run, just sit there and finish your buisness

• Well I guess if I was already on the toilet I wouldn't have to clean up the mess.

• Wipe my ass, towel off and GTFO!!!

• I think we all think about it hahaha.

• Run nakedly :D

• happened to me i wear towel and come out.

• Jump in the fucking bath

• Damn. Better wipe quick and get out lol
    And in the shower I'd get out quick and grab my towel and clothes and run outside to somewhere safer

What Girls Said 4

• Well, I get out of the shower (grab a towel) or off the toilet (wash my hands) and put on a sweatshirt and undergarments and then round up my cats.

• Hurry up and try to get the shampoo out of my hair.

Something happens to the water I am not going to be running around with dried shampoo in my hair. >_>

• The ground's shaking.
      Cracks are appearing in the wall.
      The water tap shot out of its casing

but nooope
      cares more about shampoo in hair than staying alive.
      lulz

• @illusive_man

LOL, of course. If I'm going to die, I'm going to die with freshly washed hair. I mean, what if they come to interview survivors and I have nasty dried shampoo that's sticking in every direction? NAH.

• First off, I would rather live than die stuck on a toilet or in the shower, so no matter what I would try and get to safety.

• I would wake up. There's no such a thing as earthquake where I live.