(QUIZ) Potterheads, what is your hybrid hogwarts house?

http://www.playbuzz.com/hypable10/what-is-your-hybrid-hogwarts-house

Ravenpuff
You tend to not care what people think of you, nor are you judgmental of others, and you walk to the beat of your own drum. Maybe you're not number one in the class, but that isn't from a lack of trying. You're incredibly hard working, and your honesty is admirable. Your straightforward nature may be off-putting to some, but it allows you to weed out who your close friends are, and you stick by them through thick and thin.

-
Ahaha it's quite true tho! 🙈🙉🙊

Most Helpful Guy

• Gryffinpuff
    http://i.imgur.com/TZET0EI.jpg
    You have a strong sense of morals but you're careful not to push your opinions on others. Injustice is handled with quiet chivalry. You don't like to make a scene, but you won't let misdeeds go unchecked either. People often go to you when they need a shoulder to cry on, which can sometimes get exhausting, but overall you're happy to provide support.
    --------
    The description is actually very accurate! I have my morals/opinions but I try not to force them on others, and I am happy to try and help out other people with their problems (which was the original reason I joined GAG for).

Most Helpful Girl

• Not sure if it is that accurate...

The wanting to succeed part is true, but I don't know about my stree smarts...

SlytherClaw

You're probably the smartest person u know! If you're not already at the top of the class, you're doing your damnedest to get there, at any cost! Books smarts is only half the battle. You also have street smarts. Your creativity and resourcefulness gets you out of any situation (though your silver tongue is a large asset as well). You have a realistic outlook on life and an understanding that if you want to succeed, you have to think of yourself before others.

What Guys Said 2

• Slytherpuff
    You're friendly to practically everyone, but that persona disappears when you're around your closest friends. Despite your pleasant outward demeanor, you have a sharp tongue and tend to be rather judgmental to outsiders. It's not easy to get a rise out of you, but those who do better watch out! You're not afraid to defend yourself or those closest to you. You have many friends, but only a handful of those you'd do anything for, and you prefer to hang out in a small cozy group than a large gathering.

• Gryffinclaw

What Girls Said 5

• I took this the other day! I got Slytherpuff. I forget the description, but it was something like I'm very soft and friendly until you make me mad, then you better watch out. :P

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4a73-a9a6-b2eb7062bd45.jpg
    You're probably the smartest person you know. If you're not already at the top of the class, you're doing your damnedest to get there, at any cost. Book smarts is only half the battle, you also have street smarts. Your creativity and resourcefulness gets you out of any situation (though your silver tongue is a large asset as well). You have a realistic outlook on life, and an understanding that if you want to succeed, you have to think of yourself before others.

• Slytherclaw cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4a73-a9a6-b2eb7062bd45.jpg You're probably the smartest person you know. If you're not already at the top of the class, you're doing your damnedest to get there, at any cost. Book smarts is only half the battle, you also have street smarts. Your creativity and resourcefulness gets you out of any situation (though your silver tongue is a large asset as well). You have a realistic outlook on life, and an understanding that if you want to succeed, you have to think of yourself before others.

• Gryffinpuff!
    http://i.imgur.com/TZET0EI.jpg
    You have strong sense of morals but you're careful not to push your opinons on others. Injustice is handled with quiet chivalry. You don't like to make a scene but you won't let misdeeds go unchecked either. People often go to you when they need a shoulder to cry on, which can sometimes gets exhausting, but overall you're happy to provide support.

• Slytherdor

You're a born leader and the furthest thing from a quitter. Helping others in troublesome situations is important to you, but you aren't rash. As a leader, you know it's important to make a plan before acting, and keeping a level head. You understand that sometimes the risk does not outweigh the reward, and will put yourself first before doing something reckless. However, you are more likely to take a risk if those in need are your closest friends and family.