Is it wrong to sunglasses at any time of year?

For example, I was running this morning at 6.30am and I had on my sunglasses but it was slightly overcast at that time.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people wear sunglasses inside and I think you should be allowed to wear them whenever except at night.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm the same way as you. I wear my sunglasses frequently, no matter the time of year. Yes, I'll wear them in overcast and in bright sunlight, not at night, of course. However, I think it's because my eyes are extra sensitive to light now that I've gotten concussions, and the light aggravates headaches.

Either way, I think it's fine to wear them whenever you want as long as you're not obstructing your vision while driving, which could cause an accident.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think it's wrong to sunglass.

As long as there's some bright lights, you can sunglass without an excuse.

Sometimes people sunglass just to look and stare at people without getting caught, it's pretty fun to do sometimes ;)

• It's not wrong to wear sunglasses cause some people have sensitive eyes
    there is people who have to wear them at night while driving cause of some
    long stretch of highway / roadway can be lot of light due to street lights, flood lights
    and some wear them do to overcast too there can be sun trying to come out
    during cloudy days , <3 :P

• Its for bright sun do you wear them at night as well?

What Girls Said 1

• some people need them more than others... ie after laser surgery etc