Which social network is the best?

I like Twitter and Google+, I find Facebook very boring... Which social network do you like most? Which is the best?

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google+
    Vote C
  • Instagram
    Vote D
  • Pinterest
    Vote E
  • Other (specify below)...
    Vote F

57

Most Helpful Girl

• The only social site I use is Facebook. I have a Twitter account but I haven't been active on it in a very long time. I just like Facebook better since more of my friends are on there and I don't like the character limitations on Twitter.

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• Recently I heard some information from a distance about new cool social network http://www.papr.co/ and nowadays I wonder what will be in reality. Maybe anyone heard something about this ‘service’? It’s said that there we will be able to talk over urgent and interesting issues of our life. Generally speaking, I like that today we have a huge choice of places where we can communicate and share our thoughts and ideas about any events. Everyone chooses ‘own alternative’ and enjoys this life and it’s perfectly! :)

• Why is there no G@G in your poll? :O

• Never actually met anyone that used Google+.

• Instagram is my favorite

What Guys Said 6

• Y'now I've had Google+ for about 2 years now (Mainly because it's needed for Youtube) and I still don't know how to use it and still wondering where the heck is everybody lol.

• I'm only on facebook.

• None of them

• GIRLSASKGUYS

• Omegle.. nuff said.

• won't be surprised if google plus is discarded... alphabet don't need it. Facebook/twitter for me.