Have you ever dyed your hair an unnatural color, or went from long to short?

Have any of you ever coloured your hair an unnatural colour, done something drastic like going from blonde to black? Or went from long hair to an undercut? Did you regret it or was it awesome?

Feel free to post a picture (from google or a real one) of what it looked like :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Green and white looks badass on girls.

• I wanna colour my hair grey, but I don't want to get any "grandma" comments, haha

• Aaa no problem with that, grey hair and a young face combine very well. When i was like... 18 years old i seriously thought about dyed a little with some grey white too, but i didn't do it. But it's a great color for hair.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes in my teens a dye job turned out rusty orange I hated it so bad a while later I sheared my waist length hair to near a brush cut.

• Couldn't you just get it re-colored?

• I was 15 years old mad at the world & rebelling.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• i think natural looks the best non of this emo shit

• By natural, do you mean non-dyed hair or hair dyed a natural colour?

What Girls Said 6

• Current hair is black, but I've tried ombre blue once. Considering going red this summer, let's see how it goes.

• The only natural I've done is deep red. Other than that I had black, different shades of brow, auburn, natural red and blond

• Weren't your hair fucked by the time you went to blonde? I mean, bleaching is not easy on the hair

• That's a long process

• I'm patient and I've been dying my hair for 8 years. It's just when I want to go light so it's alright

• I've put purple and magenta highlights in my hair a couple of times and I always love it. I just wish it lasted longer :(

• no i haven't..

• Thank you so much for your opinion, it was very helpful, well though out and much needed.

• well i did not.. rest of the question was obviously not for me.. what do you want? an essay why i did not dye my hair?

• No, It's ust odd to answer a question that you don't have anything to say to. Like asking "Post a picture of your dog" and someone answering "I don't have a dog"
      I don't care though, answer what ever you'd like

• My hair is the same color as the third picture and I love it.

• I dyed mine to light pink once but it ended up weird so I dyed it back to natural colours :/