Whas the best present you ever got?

Who got it for you and what was the occasion?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmmm.

The first generation Gameboy, it was for my birthday in 1991 I believe.

upload.wikimedia.org/.../800px-Game-Boy-FL.png

I was so happy, we didn't have a lot of money and it took my dad a fair few months to save up enough to buy it, but I couldn't tell you how happy I was when I opened that box. Still have the Gameboy to this day actually.

Most Helpful Girl

• In elementary school, my babysitter gave my brother and I a gameboy color. And a lion king game to play on it. Now, at the time, we were so poor we couldn't afford to buy hotdog buns.

I was like.. This is Christmas 5.0. Best day of my life, right?
    It's still at my dads house, of course.

What Guys Said 6

• If we're talking the shiniest/prettiest, it'll have to be the globe I got for my 16th birthday. It's polished and has all the countries labelled and made out of gemstones/mother of pearl. It really is amazing and I hope to keep it in good condition for years to come.

However if we're talking the most important gift, I'll have to go with something similar to kambo_trick3y, my blue Gameboy Advanced SP which I got in...2006 I think? That thing really shaped who I am today, for the better I like to think :)

• Christmas: 2006, my brother and I got a PS2, our first console, along with Star Wars Battlefront 2 and MX vs ATV Unleashed. Awesomeness.

Birthday: don't remember year, but my parents let me go pick out my electric guitar

• 2012: xbox 30, last present my grandma got me before she died

• The Iliad. My brother gave it to me. The occasion was that he knew I wanted it badly, ha ha!

• The gift of life!!

• A parachute bag for my 10th or 9th birthday... From my dad's cousin. It's awesome and a special bag

What Girls Said 5

• An Ipad for Christmas.

I still have it till this day.
    That was more than 3 years ago.

• A PS2 from grandfather, he knew me and my brother wanted one. That turned me into a gamer ^^

• Trip to Croatia as a birthday present from my ex boyfriend

• A trip to Disneyland and Miami for my 15th birthday :)

• Nothing :( I have no friends or family :/