Non US GAGers, who do you see the win the 2016 US Presidential election?

who do "WANT" you see the win the, Curse you auto correct.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I've heard that Bernie Sanders is gaining a lot of support, ahead of Hilary. So, I'm guessing him.

• He is, and only time will tell if he can keep that momentum going.

• I hope so. I mean, I'd have no problem with a female president but she is not the kind of person I'd want leading my country. Bernie just seems chill but hopefully he doesn't turn out like another Obama with false hopes and whatnot, if he is elected.

What Girls Said 11

• All I know is the Republicans will likely be out once again.

• the pizza guy..

• Donald Trump will run as an independent and win.

• I swear if Donald Trump wins I will try my best to move to Sweden as soon as possible.

• tbh i have no idea

• I sure hope it is not Donald Trump

So many things would become worse I am sure.

• Besides Clinton & Trump I don't know any of the others.

• I don't know. They all suck

• i couldnt care less if i tried lol

• I just hope the winner is not illuminati.

• None of them really.

What Guys Said 10

• I think it's gonna be Clinton. perhaps Bernie Sanders if enough people begin to distrust Clinton due to the whole phone thing and perhaps another issue.

America doesn't seem bent on voting for the types of Republican candidates that are out there and America is still a two party system so an independent will not win

• None any of them. I chose these two

Christian Bale will save the United States from terrorist attack
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...20f8ae79d7.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...8e658325f4.jpg

The Terminator Schwarzenegger will end all the terrorists
    Schwarzenegger said don't forget about me, I'll be back , I am the next USA president.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...eaa8401e2c.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...9bc29e7053.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...5512a3820a.jpg

• Someone is going to win and it doesn't matter who. We will all love the person for a month and then spend years trying to get rid of them. It literally happens every single time. Our votes do nothing to select the president so i just don't care to follow it.

• Ben Carson, Rand Paul, or Bernie Sanders. White people seem to be desperately hoping for Donald Trump though.

• What i feel is that republicans normaly just make worse things in your country and degrades the international image of usa, also they appear a lot fake, religious crazies... and dont give a damn about respecting other cultures, also they tend to be less friendly to their own people.

It's just a feeling, but democrats feel more human sensitive...
    But i dont know to much about the candidates for this year...

• Personally I see this race as a choice to pick the candidate that will do the least damage to the USA and the world... with that in mind I guess its back to the future! Bush or Clinton lol

• Bernie Sanders or Rand Paul

• Bernie Sanders! Democratic Socialist!

• I have no idea just hope people choose wisely and don't vote on the black man just because he is black or on a woman because she is a woman but on the most capable one for the job.

• Most are going to support Bernie Sanders... all the more reason NOT to elect that socialist.