Which most closely reflects how you feel?

• People who disagree with me, should all be put to death
  • People who disagree with me, make me feel stupid, and I should be put to death
  • All people should be put to death.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, can we all just die and let the earth return to it's former, beautiful self?

What Guys Said 16

• I vote 'D' - All those who disagree with me better make a point that makes me consider them (better if they prove me wrong and make me accept it, I'd have learnt something in this case) or they can take a hike :D

• A little harsh perhaps, but I voted A.

I find people who disagree with me
    to be on the losing end, because 99%
    of the time.. I'm right.

And when I say "disagree" I don't mean
    a different belief (religion), they can believe
    whatever they want.

• I don't agree with any of those

• I've always believed that nothing good came from humans. Therefore everyone should be put to death lol srs. Everything and everyone (all other animals than homosapiens) would be much better off without human beings.

• I'll vote D!! People who disagree with me have the right to express their opinion, just as I do. We both may be right, we both may be wrong. Death to all Daleks!!

• i was raised christian, so A

• I voted A. Although I do feel "all people who lack manners should be put to death".

I'm very much like Hannibal Lecter. I have zero empathy when bad things happen to people who are rude to me.

• I think the last option ruined this question. You should remove it. No one really wants everyone to be put to death but most people will vote for it because it's funny.

• Is that you on your profile picture <3 ? Wanna be my girlfriend?

• I think the world would be better off if it was cleansed of the human stain.

Yes, it is.

I don't even know you lol.. do you bake cookies?

• Then lets hope for a zombie apocalypse :)
      It was a joke lol i meant to say that you look stunning in that profile photo of yours <3
      No, i don't know how to bake cookies. I would have definitely asked you to teach me if i lived next to you while hoping for something more to happen ;) . Too bad we live far from each other :/

• I did not vote
    @Betwyn you'd frighten me. :(

I think you could need a big hug.

• Haha if I vote C people will think I'm IS so... BBBBBBB!
    Damn you forced us to take up the arms here 8)

• wow too much darkness in this question. i want to choose none. can't we got a more peaceful alternative? what happened to "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"? (which actually belongs to Beatricce Hall and not Voltaire himself).

• Well... I'm not going to kill myself. And since options B and C involves killing myself, you are forcing me to be an asshole and choose A.

What's the point of this?

• Option D People that disagree with me unless they can provide valid reasoning for their beliefs are stupid and there's nothing I can do about it.

• I love your choices here and I would definitely choose that one

• All those choices are overboard and dead wrong. Are you going through something?

• Nope, just commentary on many of the polls, and many posters reactions to opinions they get, on here already.

• none of the three above😑 someones angry today..

What Girls Said 7

• I voted A.

My true feelings are,
    I am okay when someone disagrees with me.
    As long as they respect my opinion and do not condemn mine, I can handle what they have to say.
    If someone wants to try to prove their thinking to me, and is a total jackass then yeah put that person to death lol.

• I think I might be among the legions of dead at your feet :P

• OFF WITH THEIR HEADS

• Everyone sucks.

• Voted C no reason for our existence.

• all people should be under my control, death isn't necessary.

• Honestly I can't agree with any of the above.

• I dread to say what should be done with people who make up questions like these