Do you like John Green?

Do you like John Green?

For those who have never heard of him, he's an author.
Looking For Alaska and The Fault in Our Stars are two of the most popular books he's written.

Anyway, I consider his work extremely overrated & mediocre.
It's also quite yawn-inducing according to my standards.

I mean don't get me wrong, some of the dialogs can be sort of touching & well-written but I found the stories quite slow-paced and repetitive.

John Green fans please don't murder me x_x.

• Yes, I do.
  • No, I don't.
  • John who?

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't read his books, but i watched his youtube series on Crash Course history and found it interesting. i don't dislike the guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really. I read The Fault in Our Stars some years ago and admittedly don't remember it very well anymore, but it was pretty monotonous, as I recall, and there was only two scenes in the book I can think of that I actually liked. I didn't read any of his other works anymore after that and didn't even see the film adaptation of the book.

What Guys Said 7

• He's not just an author.. I actually don't know him as an author (Cuz I don't read anyway and his books doesn't appeal to me) but an educated man who has a youtube channel (youtuber). Check it out, It's interesting.

• It says he is married jk too lazy to google his bio but girls on here only like him cause he is famous that's there gold diggers good night ladies and gentleman eat up your the weakest
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G-8Rn-OLJA

• Never heard of him :/

• Yes, I do. He is a very well-educated man.

• I like him personally especially his Crash course videos.

• John who... ?

• Never read his books but he and his brother do alota have like 10 u tube channels that are pretty good

What Girls Said 11

• I love the book 'Paper Towns' and 'An Abundance of Katherines' 💙💙

• I've only read "The Fault in Our Stars," but I enjoyed it. I'm not actively searching to red more of his books, though.

• john who? . . . . .

• I like his books once in a blue moon but I can't read them back-to-back.

• I'm a fan and have read all his books. He is a very very talented writer. His books deal with heartache and death and is very relatable.

• I just can not deal with YA Fiction. Too much romance.
    It basically goes like this: Insecure girl meets hot bad boy. Insecure girl doesn't think she's too good for him. Insecure girl just wants to have fun. Insecure girl changes and bad boy doesn't like it. Girl flirts with insecure girls lover... but non lover. Insecure boy saves girl from suicidal thoughts by his awesome jawline and gray eyes. Bsf boy and insecure girl save the world than get hit by a car.

The End :* <3

• P. S. Insecure girl and baf boy are always, always, alllllllllllways white.

• I love him!!! Such a clever, lovely man! My friend was lucky enough to meet him, so jealous!

• No. I cannot stand YA fiction.

• i like him because i saw his videos and they helped me lots with my studies lol

never knew his name though lol thanks

• I haven't read any of his books but I'm pretty sure I used to watch him and his brother on youtube from time to time.

• I neither like or dislike him, I simply never had interest in reading any of his books and I don't think I've seen any movie adaption of his books either.