Girls, Is it a turn on for girls to see guys fight?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. I respect men (and women) who are able to de-escalate confrontations and otherwise manage their social interactions so that a fight isn't necessary. If we were attacked by criminals, I'd appreciate having the backup of a partner who is stronger than I am, but that's not a sexy situation, that's a scary one.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• it is a turn on when you know a guy can fight well if he needs to.. but seeing them fight is not a turn on..

1|1
    0|0
  • Only if one of the guys is mine and he's not getting the worse end of the fight.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like to know that my husband can fight that turns me on more than watching him fight. I don't like to see him fight, I don't like to see him pushed to that point. He doesn't fight unless he has too, and he never starts a fight but he won't allow a man to disrespect me in any way.

1|1
    0|0
  • I agree with @cinderelli. Definitely not a turn on but a good thing to know that when life happens, he can defend himself and his loved ones.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all... I am not a fan of violence.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all. It's a turn off. I fucking hate it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would walk away and simulate I didn't see anything. My twin sister on the other hand would walk into the fight and kick both parties' arses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I get really annoyed with people who fight over stupid things to look tough.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Violent men scares me.

0|0
    0|0