In a scale from 1 to 10 how much disappointed would you feel in this case?

If u found out a guy/gal here who makes serious posts wid his/her username…. but he/she’s usin anon feature as well in order to troll to other ppl’s questions or even insult other people who ask some question?
Personally I’d feel like 9 at least…. :(

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't expect much from people here, but if it was a friend.. I'll be disappointed.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some of it depends on how hard the trolling is and if it is the "mean trolling" or the "stupid trolling." When I say mean trolling, I mean making racist remarks/ generalizing/ and trying to piss people off to evoke a reaction. When I say stupid trolling, I mean asking stupid questions like "How can I break my ring finger more to get out of a wedding?" They'll evoke reactions, but it will be more of facepalms.

I wouldn't be dissappointed with stupid trolling-- people need to blow off steam once in awhile, and usually the questions and stuff asked are funny by themselves.

If it was stupid trolling, I'd be about a 4. I'd be dissappointed to an extent, but I recognize it is the internet and people just do it. I don't like it when people act like total asshats to others though just to be an asshat and piss people off. I can deal with it tho, since I'll either report them for being antagonistic or I'll ignore them (depends how troll they are). I don't let trolls ruin my day, even if they are people I recognize.

What Girls Said 5

• Good question. I've wondered the same thing about trolls. Like maybe it is an excuse to be rude. If I'm saying something that will come off as rude I try to scale it back but bever post anon.

I use anon when I don't want to whole internet world to know something private or embarrassing about me.

• That would be disappointing but it'd be worse if they were trolling you while anon. That's just two-faced.

• Did you just find that out about someone?

• nope... but u'll never know :(

• 0. I don't care

• What do you expect with this anon feature. It's the net.

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah I think a high number.

• I do that constantly, I'm a horrible person... but at least I've made peace with that...

• Don't you do the reverse though? Ask troll-y questions off anon and then serious questions anonymously?

• @9mfeo that's unusual actually...

• 9mfeo Ya... prettymuch...

• I expect much more from anon users online. I would have to say I am suicidal mainly because of internet trolls.

• That's like almost everybody on here lol

• 1, i really don't expect much integrity from people on the internet