In a scale from 1 to 10 how much satisfied are you with your current MHO percentage?

1=lowest

10=highest

Personally I’d put myself around 4-5…. at least I escaped from da pathetic 5-6% I had when I was a guru…. but still not satisfied enough

Most Helpful Girl

• It's higher than it used to be. I'm not bothered. Is that a number? Or like 5?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• 7/10 maybe, I'm cool with it, but could always be better.

• For me it's not about MHO, it's about getting to know someone's problema nd solve it. if my opinion helps that person in some way but he\she not chooses to not to give an MH to me. i'm alright with that because whatever answer they were looking for, they got it.

• I just try to help. If I get MHO, then awesome I'm glad I did! If not that's ok, too. So if I'm indifferent is that a 5?

• I'd say 4. 6% is a poor percentage. But I can't ask for me, since I answered a lot of questions and the majority of them don't have a MHO.
    And I can't "force" the other users to choose my answer as the MHO.

• I honestly don't even notice a lot of the time, mine is probably pretty low since sometimes I can be sarcastic towards questions that are ignorant or biased.

• i am okay with it.. i try to help.. i don't care if i get the mho or not..

• Mine says 6% it's only a number. lol hahahaha

• u have this habbit to post after MHO's given i've noticed

• another things they need to change... abolish this "at least 4 opinions" thing... only after 24 hrs have passed

• Personally I think you should have to wait at least 24 hrs no matter the amount of opinions you get. This would stop the point mongers.

• Ummm i don't care about my number 😝

• I'll give it a 10. I really don't care if I get MHO or not :)

What Guys Said 15

• I'm about a 7/10. My realistic ideal would be at least 30%, which I used to have, but then I started doing quiz questions and less serious/more popular questions in between my long and serious answers. You are less likely to get an MHO in these kind because there are so many answers.

I figured out, however, that the best way to improve MHO% is to answer the no opinion section stuff with well, thought out, serious answers. Sometimes a person gets there first with a quick one-sentence answer, but besides that hardly anyone answers them. Usually they are just really long and no one wants to read lol.
    If you answer them tho, you'll get an MHO most likely because your long and heartfelt answer will stomp out the few others that answer.

Granted, they take a bit of thinking and time, but they give you a warm fuzzy feeling inside when you answer 😂 They make me personally feel like I helped a member out. It sometimes leads to long advice PM sessions too, but hey, I'm here on GAG to help anyway. I've also gotten used to writing TL;DR; lol

• These r da questions i answer more lately LOL

• I used to worry about it at the start but so many of mine are automatic or just random that my percentage must be totally false so I gave up thinking about it.

• 8. I have a good percentage, so I can't complain.

• 6/10
    It used to be 15% but of course it went down. It's still okay I guess.

• I wish I had ! ore like a 30-50% MHO ratio. Because probably half of my answers are helpful. Some are just for fun (on fun questions).
    So I'm dissatisfied. 8/10

• i wanna hit 30% as well... my MHO percentage since tuesday's 57%!!!

(213 out of 371 opinions :) )

• if i kep it this way i believe i'll succeed after a few years :)

• I think so too! If you believe in yourself, its possible basically! 😎

• i dont care abou MHO... my opinion will not change just for get mho.. is my opinion its right or wrong if it helpfull or not i dont know but i always say what think and try help people but i never do it for mho... at the when what that brings me? its this a game?

• Not satisfied at all! It's ridiculously high.

• 11% isn't considered high for a guru actually... sorry :/

• really?

• Yeah, I remember when you first said you got more mho I thought cool mine will skyrocket. Next thing I know, I'm living a lie again.

• I say an 8, having a 12% MHO rate out of almost 17,000 answers is pretty good to me!

• Masters and gurus tend to get lots of auto-selected MHOs though

• I less than 5 auto selected MHOs! :-P

• that's good then

• I care way too much about MHO...

• I think my 12% reflects reality :D
    So I'm happy since it's a fair score!

• Im more satisfied with ma numbah of cuties than ma MHO % 💝

• 4/10 I feel like I could do better at least

• Since more than half of my posts are just sh! tposts, I'm surprised.

• 3 i feel like it ahould be a lot higher but oh well

• 10, because I don't really care at all.