Girlfriend wants me to go and buy her a bra?

She needs a new bra as she doesn't have many left as they are all getting a bit old and some have broken. She's really busy tomorrow and asked me to go in for her as I'm in town. Will people at the shop think I'm weird for buying a bra? Kind of worried about going in. She's telling me no-one will care but I just want a second opinion.
She is a 36D.

Most Helpful Girl

• No one will make questions. If they do just say the truth. Meh. Just be confident about it, you can ask the sellers their opinion. Bonus points if you buy her more than one bra!

What Girls Said 12

• No, they won't judge you. Just like if you were buying your girlfriend tampons, they would only think you were an attentive and caring boyfriend. :)

You'll probably want to ask your girlfriend some details, like.. Does she need an underwire? Is any color okay or does she need beige (so it doesn't show underneath her shirt)? Does she want any lift (probably not with her being a 36D, but doesn't hurt to ask)? And then if you need help, you can ask a sales associate.

• Well, she's quite brave. Lol. I would be scared of what he would come back with. Haha! Seriously, you aren't the only man shopping for undergarments/lingerie for his girlfriend or wife. Those ladies will think next to nothing of it. If they do think anything, it would probably be that your girlfriend better keep you. Happy shopping!

• Sounds like some kinda weird test/game to me... D's are fairly big and no woman I know with boobs bigger than B's would ever just buy a bra without trying it on first to make sure it fits well. Different cuts fit better than others, especially with larger boobs.

• I would never send my boyfriend or any guy to buy me a bra. That's crazy, for the fact that not all bras are created equal. There's more to just a size... Some cover all some are half cups, some are push ups some are wireless.. Etc... However, it's nice when they go on their own without someone asking them to get something for them and surprise them with some sexy lingerie... As long as they get the size right...

Anyway!! No it's not weird seeing a guy buying a bra, most will figure it's for a girl. And it's sweet.

• Yeah I was thinking of using it as an opportunity to get her some sexy lingerie haha :D

• That's so weird... why dosent she just go in after work today or the day after

• The one she usually wears has basically broken and she has another but she moans that it hurts a lot. She's very very busy atm so she can't really find the time to go and get one herself.

• She dosent have more than 2 bras? I find that hard to believe

• She doesn't have very many.

• they will not care at all..

• No one will care. Honestly. Happens all the time.

• no one will care

• I don't see how her bra size is important in this at all.

• Reading back yeah that is kinda pointless sorry haha. I just don't know much about bras and need all the help I can get.

• Guys come into my store all the time to shop for their girlfriend, so it is not unusual.

• why can't she get it? you'll probably pick the wrong one.

• Why not give her the money so she can get what she wants. It can wait until she isn't busy. Its not an emergency situation.

What Guys Said 4

• Go to Victoria Secret dude

• If you are so worried about it, tell them its a gift.

When your girl buys underwear for you, do they give her a weird look?

• Just tape oranges to your chest and pretend to have man boobs...

• As someone who had to do it, yeah you'll get looks and the cashier may give you lip about it.