Which name should I choose?

I'm trying to choose a new name for myself. I'm going through some gender identity stuff, and I've decided to start going by a different name. I've looked through some lists, and spoken to some friends, and I've narrowed down my decision to 3 possible choices: Rowan, Ruby, or Sparrow. I like the name Rowan because it's makes me think of trees, a forest, and an over all relaxing vibe. I like the name Ruby, because it's a simple name, and also the name of my grandmother and my birth stone. I like the name Sparrow because it's one I've never heard, and it's makes me think of a gentile little bird. So which one should I choose?

• Rowan (be the tree, hippy)
  • Ruby (save the family name)
  • Sparrow (fly free, Little Bird)
Sparrow is now out of the poll. Not popular enough.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you want to be.. out there? or more.. blend in?

Rowan is a boys name, so it won't fit.
    Sparrow, is a bit out there.. so it will garner attention on its own.

Ruby is the safest choice if you want to try and blend in more

• Rowan, as it turns out, is actually a unisex name. I've met a girl named Rowan, I don't really know her, but she's the only one I've met.

• I've only ever met guys named Rowan.

Most Helpful Guy

• Rowan , feels like coolness.

What Girls Said 3

• JACK SPARROW

• I like where your head is at, but at this point it appears to be between Rowan and Ruby c:

• So are you going from man to woman or woman to man? So I can decide which name fits better.

• Male to female, but not the whole way. I don't want to rely on meds, so I can only make a partial transition.

• I like Rowan and Ruby, it is your choice but I like both, so I am not much help. Good luck on your partial transition.

• At this point, it's between Rowan and Ruby. I like both names, just gotta wait for the polls to sum up, and for a few more opinions from friends. c:

• Sparrow kicks ass. Why do you want something popular tho?

What Guys Said 2

• I voted B, but in the end... don't let random people on a site choose for you. Go with what you feel is right and what you feel suits you best :)

• Choose whichever name you think suits you best, not what some strangers who don't know your personality or character at all think.