If you were trapped inside your favorite movie?

if you were were trapped inside of your favorite movie what would you do? What would you bring with you? And what is your favorite movie?

If it was me I would want to be trapped inside tuck Everlasting the 2002 movie. I would bring a water bottle so I can take some of the water from the spring when the characters are not looking and drink it.. So I could live forever and live with the tucks.

I know it isn't possible. But I like to daydream. :) (sighs dreamily)

Most Helpful Guy

• Terminator 2, I'd just bring popcorn and watch them fight.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm that is a good question. I have a lot of movies I love... I'll pick one for now.

If it were in the (2005) Pride & Prejudice, I would bring plenty of journal books and pens to write in. I would try to get to know the Bennet family, and write entries and sketch what I see. Since it's set in the 18800s, I'd hope I'd have a dress that fits the era, otherwise I'd really stick out in my modern clothes.

• Pride and prejudice is amazing!!! You know now I might have to watch that again :) that would be fun to meet those characters. Awesome :)

• I've never seen that one. I might have to check that one out too :) !!

• Jane Eyre was written by Charlotte Brontë. Her sister, Emily, wrote Wuthering Heights (another classic). :) Not sure if WH is on Netflix any more.

Mansfield Park is on Netflix still I think, that's another good one!

What Guys Said 7

• Inception...

But thats about lucid dreaming and everyone can do that

So techniqually I live my favouite movie every time I lucid dream 😂😂😂😂😁😁😁🌍🌍🌍🌍

• The Shining is the one i have in mind... ok i guess i won't have a nice time in this hotel. Will bring lots of underwear, an axe and an autograph to be singed by Jack Nicholson.

• Forrest Gump so I can befriend Forrest and might just get in a stake in his apple company😄

• My favorite move is Shawshank Redemption!

OH SHIT I'M GOING TO JAIL

• Seven Samurai, bring my katana, try to be a ronin.

Probably get killed in the first week.

• Scarface so I guess I'd just be living like I am now but selling drugs.

• Get the heck out of there.

'Marat/Sade'

What Girls Said 6

• I'd play quidditch and go get into all sorts of fun, cray, adventurous sh*t with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

• I guess my favourite movie was mona lisa smile and if I was trapped in my favourite movie - I would marry a man who treated me well since that was the fateful error some of the villains in the story made.

• it is Guardians of Galaxy.. and if i was trapped there.. Gamora would never even had a chance with Chris... <3 and i would bring him with me.. haha..

• I'd be flying after Jim Hawkins on a space board. I want that booty.

• I would be a mob wife

• I'd die I guess...
    My favorite movies are I am Legend & World War Z so yeah

• I love I am legend!!! But yeah that would be a hard place to survive in :)

• I have no doubt that I would probably die in the beginning of the movie lol