What's the best invention ever?

• The Wheel
  • The Car
  • The Toilet
  • The TV
  • The Internet
  • The Light Bulb
  • The Telephone

Most Helpful Girl

• Electricity. Technically not an invention as it was discovered not invented but without it most things wouldn't be possible. Of your list I'll say the Internet as that has led to so many other things and will continue to do so. Although the toilet is pretty amazing too. Without is have to go pee pee in the street when I'm sober too.

What Girls Said 2

• I voted the toilet but outside these options, I think the refrigerator is the best invention ever.

• For me it's the internet... We can contact eachother through it, We can learn new things from there, discover new things (good and also bad things sadly, but still)
    Thanks to the Internet, I'm able to speak English

What Guys Said 12

• Pictures (taking pictures)

I find it really smart on how someone or people manipulated and used photons to create a singular image haha

• The scientific method.

• Flight rings for sure

• H: Farming

• Push up bras

• I would say the internet

• The toilet because we can do without all the other things but not indoor plumbing.

• Uhhhhh the light bulb people... How the hell is this not the number 1 answer.

• The internet

No arguments can succeed

• Agriculture.

• Among those choices either the wheel, car or light bulb all of which had a radically transforming effect on civilization. Much more than the internet has so far.

• Sliced bread.