Do you believe in exorcisms and demons or evil spirits?

At our pentecostal church - we routinely talk about binding and casting out evil spirits sometimes I have dreams about demons in my sleep.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Exactly right, I'm with @BellePepper , I respect that there is potentially such things out there but I never go as far as to dwell into it because its just an invitation and its the last invitation you want to give

• No. It's all bullshit. It's all in one's mind. I actually believe in this --> When you truly believe in something, you somehow make it become real. The mind is such a mysterious strong phenomenon that humans should work on studying more.

• I'll believe them when I see them myself, but until then

• In my relgion which I believe yes I believe in demons but in my relgion demons can't posses humans or anything like that we can't have contact with them and they r weaker than humans

• Nah not rally and I hope they don't exist.

• Dreams are not reality.

• No, I don't believe in any of that stuff.

What Girls Said 3

• Sounds like you've been brainwashed! There are no such thing as demons or evil spirits. They have been invented by the Christian church to blackmail you into staying on their path. It's the same as the concept of hell and satan. They only exist in the minds of Christians to stop them "straying"!

Don't worry about things that are only in your mind. They are the only things that need exorcising!

• I think focusing on and talking about that sort of thing is a good way to invite it into your life.

• No I don't and yes I'm Christian