It's My Birthday Today - Could You Do Me a Favor?

Today is my 21st birthday! Now, I'm already getting enough compliments, wishes, and good tidings from loved ones and what not, but I didn't come here to get that ego-train going.

Amongst all the nice things people are saying/doing for me today, I want some solid negativity to balance it out.

It's my birthday, give me the best "fuck you" response you got :D I know some of ya really want to do it!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• No one gives a flying fuck that it's your birthday you self-centered, egoistic, time wasting asshole.

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 6

• Alright here we go: F... Fu... FFFFUUUC... wait, wait, just a second, I almost got it... FFFFF... FFFFFF... FFFFFUUUUU... FFFFFFUUUUUCCCC...
    Arrrgh, screw this. I can't do it.
    Happy birhtday <3
    :-D

• Get shitfaced and fall in a ditch.

• Happy birthday m8
    I can't give you negativity I know to well what it feels like to have the one day in a year where you're supposed to be extremely egotistical to be treated like you're insignificant or a fuck up.

So enjoy this song: Major Tom by Peter Schilling (English version)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_O3wgiymXg

• Happy birthday! Go buy some alcohol and get wasted!

• Awww its your birthday?😄
    Happy birthday😁...😒(sarcastically)

No but now really, happy birthday🎉🎉👍
    (Dont want to be mean)😁

• Hey man, happybirthday!

Now study to get a job and pay the bills.