What is your favorite month of the year?

In an AVERAGE year that is. I know some years, some months are better than others.

For me, it has to be October. Where I live, the temperatures is around 65 degrees Fahrenheit the whole time, it barely rains, rarely (pretty much never) snows, and I love Halloween time! Plus, there are so many Halloween festivals and events going on, and the colors are beautiful. I love December too but I think October will have to take the title here.

@BlueCoyote You blew this question out of the water with your response. Thanks!
@SensualScribe Excellent answer, due to the reasons you gave and you were thorough. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• October is my favorite month also. The air is crisp, the leaves are turning colors and the ones that have fallen give the air an earthy smell. On days when the sun is shining through the trees the orange and yellow of the leaves contrast beautifully against the clear blue sky.
    Halloween is my favorite holiday. I love everything that comes along with it. The decorations, the costumes, parties and all of the delicious seasonal foods as well as just the overall dark, mysterious ambiance.
    And let's not forget about college football. My favorite sport. Have to show some support for my Buckeyes.

• I guess I'm the only person who doesn't watch college sports lol.

I feel odd as an Ohioan who doesn't watch Ohio State sports.

• It's okay. I know a few people who are not into college sports and even more who are not Buckeye fans. We are so close to the state line that we have a really good mix of Wolverine fans here. Definitely makes it interesting when it comes time for the rivalry game.

• Thank you for MHG! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• For me it's a tie between July and November. Not really because of any holidays though but mostly because of the weather. I love July because it's the first month in my country when it usually becomes really hot. May is okay and in June it's getting pretty warm but July is when everyone starts going to swim in the lakes or and young people jump from the bridges in the big cities into the rivers because it's so hot (in Switzerland we love to swim in lakes or rivers because the water is very clean and it's sort of a national leisure activity in summer). It's also all the girls start showing a lot of skin and riding your bike (another big hobby of Swiss people) becomes so much fun. In the summer I go everywhere by bike. I'm not allowed to drive a car or motorbike for medical reasons and instead of taking public transportation, I ride my bike everywhere, whether I go to the movies or grocery shopping or to a friend's place :-). I don't like August so much because the heat gets too strong and we don't use air conditioning in Switzerland. So especially during noon time, it sometimes makes you feel as though you were an polar bear in Africa ;-). You just sit or lie around and hope for evening to come soon. In July on the other hand, it's hot, but it's nice-hot. It's not "I feel like I'm melting"-kind of hot. It's just the perfect weather to spend a lot of time outside, especially because evening and nights also become very warm, which makes for some perfect opportunities to out to the forest with some friends and barbeque and have a little party until late at night (plus it doesn't become dark before 10 pm in July, which is also awesome :-)).
    I like November on the hand because everything becomes very gloomy. It might sound strange but contrary to most people, I actually enjoy gloomy weather quite a lot. I love November because it's not super cold and there's no snow yet but there's a lot of fog (I love fog) and it rains a lot. There are always big, grey clouds in the sky and it becomes dark early. It's the perfect time of the year to get calm and thoughtful, sit at home on your comfy sofa or lie under the blanket in bed and read, cuddle if you have someone to cuddle with, go on long walks with your best friend or boyfriend/girlfriend and talk a lot, sit on your computer and play video games with a cup of tea while the rains pours down outside, walk around in comfy clothes, eat hearty food, and, if possible, simply use your time to sleep a lot and relax ;-).

• Sorry for all the typos...

• I hate hot weather but I do love July. Traditionally, our Julys our hotter than our Augusts'.

I LOVE gloomy weather, as long as it doesn't rain.

What Girls Said 11

• October is great for many reasons 0:)

i will have to say January though. i loveeee the start of a new year. it's just so refreshing. plus it's the middle of summer here, so yeah GREAT vibes.

• You're the only person I've came across who actually likes January lol. I know it's the start of a new year but it's so dull and everyone is broke at that time of the year.

• lol, well i dont find it dull or go broke haha. maybe it's a geographical thing? I don't know.

• No, it's just your opinion.

I'm one of the only people I know who prefer a gloomy day to a sunny day.

• July: summers off, ability to rest and relax, can see more of family and friends, barbecues, vacations, and warm weather.

• January solely because that's my birth month lol.

Taking that out of the equation I'd probably go with October too. That's when Autumn kicks into gear and I love Autumn.

• I'd say December. I like all the festivities and people tend to be more cheery and giving than usual.

• December because I love Christmas :)

• That's the main reason I love December so much!

I also love how cheerful people seem to be and I like cold weather.

• No, I live in Ohio, which is known for harsh winters lol.

I just have a very high tolerance for cold weather. I can wear a sleeveless shirt and shorts in 30 degrees weather and be fine.

• 65 degrees Fahrenheit is not considered that harsh
      i have low tolerance for cold and hot weather hahah complicated

• November 😍😍😍😍😍

• September, November, and December😊

• Why September? I hate that month lol (ironic, since I was born on the seventh of September.)

• Fall starts kicking in and it's my best friends birthday month.

• I don't know August?

• December. Bring me the snow ;-;

• I love snow too but where I live, our snow usually comes from January-March. We don't get much snow in December.

• April or September :) I like the temperature in the 50s-70s

• Same here, except 70's is pushing it for me.

I hate my own birthday month though (September.) It's too late for Summer events but too early for Fall events. The weather is extremely random (here in Ohio) and it's always the beginning of a new schoolyear (which is depressing.) I wish I wasn't born in this dull month lol

• July. Hot weather, mostly sunny with the occasional summer storm (which I love), no school, 4th of July, cook outs, swimming, shorts, so much fun

• I love July for the same reasons, except for "hot weather." I despise hot weather, which is why I swim so much (to avoid it.)

What Guys Said 6

• December.
    Birthday.
    Christmas.
    Snow.
    HOLIDAY!

BEST TIME OF THE YEAR!

• Yes! Except where I live, we don't get much snow in December. It's more of a January-March thing.

• Aug and Dec

• I love December (second favorite month) but I tend to not like August too much. August is a reminder that our pools are close to closing for the season and school starts (and as a teacher, this will still be a dread for me lol.)

• Its my birthday month and Its summer which means vaction time

• See, my birthday month is September but I always did hate September, mainly due to its inconsistent weather, and the fact there are virtually no events for my month,

But I do like Summer vacations.

• Yep December

• I'm biased but I like march.

• I like any of the fall months

• Mine id December and feburary

• Why February? It's a decent month, except it's our severe ice storm month in Ohio.

• So many people their birth months lol.

I was born in September and I hate September. The weather is extremely random in September (where I live), there are no events (too late for Summer, too early for Fall.) Plus, it's the start of a schoolyear (I'm now a teacher) and it's a little depressing going back.

• It's also a laid back month