If you got to have sex with your crush, Would you spend the night with them?

Pretend it's like just a hook up or just a one night stand. Would you spend the night Or would you just try to leave or does it depend on what your crush wants?

• Yes. I'd want to spend the night with them
  • Yes. I'd want to spend the night but it depends on if they want to or not
  • No. I'd want to leave but it depends on if they want me to stay or not
  • No. I'd leave and make an excuse
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have a crush, but if I did and did have sex with them I wouldn't spend the night unless we have already been close friends for a while. People are crazy and stupid. You don't know what that person might do. They might rob you. Kill you. You don't know. You may think you know them, but you can't let your feeling get to you. People are can be dangerous. I don't trust everybody. So nah more than likely I'd fuck and leave.

I picked other because I wouldn't make a excuse I'd just tell her that I don't trust anybody. I'd tell her we'd have to give it time before I trust sleeping with her.

Most Helpful Girl

• The guys I liked the most were the ones I had no sexual thoughts or feelings about whatsoever.

• You just liked their personality?

• yeah. Pure personality. There was one guy where I didn't even know what he looked like when I first started to like him.

What Guys Said 5

• I'd want to stay. I never got why people just take off right after sex. Even if it's casual sex, I don't see why you wouldn't stay, spend the night and possibly even go get breakfast the next day before going your separate ways.

• Maybe because they just wanted to fulfill the sexual urges and after it is done that is all they wanted in teh first place, not stay to talk ot the girl or anything.

• Because people are fucking crazy dude. You're going to get yourself killed one day with that kind of mindset. You don't know what people will do. They might kill you while you're sleeping or rob you.

• No way, staying is how you catch those pesky feelings!

• Yeah probably spend the night with them

• Only if my crush is single.

• I would like to spend the night with her.

What Girls Said 3

• ... my crush isn't someone i wanna have a one night stand with.

if i was going to spend a night with him, we'd either watch movies, play pool or sit up talking about anything. nothing physical, nothing intimate. just 2 people hanging out.

• Heck yes I would!

• Yeah I'd definitely want to spend the night with them, which I did.