No life what should I do?

I dont go anywhere im stuck at home everyday all day and i can't take it anymore i cutt off all my friends because there not real friends and do nothing but get in trouble with the law i literally just want to move away and start fresh im 19 just graduated highschool last year ugh I don't know what else to say im just frustrated

Most Helpful Girl

• *hugs* it sounds like you're having a hard time :( . How come you're getting in trouble? Also where do you want to move, and to do what, or don't you know?

• I want to move to new york i live right next to the city im in connecticut i just feel stuck also my moms sick im taking care of her i dont have time to be like a normal young person intil she is better and i wasn't getting in trouble i just want to stay away from trouble so i dont put myself more down than i already am

Most Helpful Guy

• Join the military, you get free food, housing, you learn a lot of cool things, when you get out you have a lot of money saved up which you can use to start your life and a free college education.

What Girls Said 1

• do you work or do volunteer work? those will keep you busy

What Guys Said 1

• I'm in the same boat, this lack of independence is killing me, I don't even feel like a man right now because I can't do shit... Very annoying.