Should I switch to non honors classes?

I have all honors I academics but I really don't want any honors classes accept for math plus all of my friends are in the non honors and people in the honor classes scare me with their obsession with animae

Most Helpful Girl

• You are hilarious 😆

Most Helpful Guy

• take honors i guess, i did what you're thinking of and took normal classes to be with friends when I could have easily handled taking AP and then could have used that as a credit for university. I actually had a blast in those classes cause I was socializing with people way more and ended up dating a girl from my normal math class so I dunno, I lost in 1 regard but won in another. The education route is the smarter choice but having lived through it, I'd probably pick the social aspect of class again.

What Girls Said 1

• Invest in your future. Stick with the honors classes and try to make new friends in addition to your old friends.

What Guys Said 4

• The only reason you shouldn't do honors is because you're doing poorly in them or you think the workload would take away time to do other things that are important to you. Having friends in other classes is a silly reason. I've taken a mix of honors and regular classes. I found that there's more enthusiasm among students in honors classes which gives the class a better vibe.

• Uh, choosing classes by where your friends are is just stupid. Socialize outside of class.

• You tryna go to college? If you are, then I'd take honors or AP if I could. It looks good on your transcript and that is what colleges are looking for nowadays. If not, then take w. e you want.

• Nah dude thats just dumb... You will make friends eventually and honors classes are better for the rest of your life