I feel like nothing in my life is really going well. Give me some tips for staying positive/turning it around?

I've graduated college but I haven't been able to find a carreer oriented job, I'm still working a mediocre gig that i'm getting pretty tired of. Thinking of quitting or getting fired but I have nothing to fall on at the moment. I don't really know what I want to do career wise. I'm pretty lonely, the last 3 women I was genuenly interested in & dated didn't want to actually start a relationship or ended up starting a relationship with another guy. Currently I've fallen for a girl that is only interested in being friends. When we hang out a keep falling harder for her. Fall is approaching & I won't be going back to school. I feel like I'm at a cross roads and nothing is going well so I don't really have any positivity to fall back on during this transition period.

At the moment everything is sucking & the frustration is building.

Most Helpful Guy

• First, stop hanging out with that girl, she's not interested and it's never going to happen.

Second, find out what you want to do with your life. If you have no life goals you have no place to aim and you'll keep wandering around forever.

Third, keep busy. Do something, anything. The busier you are the more likely you'll be to do other things, things that will improve your life.

Fourth, don't be too hard on yourself. Everyone fails and falls into a rut. What you do when you get there is what's most important and not why/how you got there.

Fifth, stop concentrating on the past. It's over, it happened, forget about it. NOTHING will come out of it if you keep holding on to it. Look to the future and work your ass off to accomplish the goal you want to achieve in life, whatever that is.

If you want you can read my mytake that I wrote yesterday, but it might not be for everyone.

Best of luck!

What Girls Said 1

• Go out with friends. Have a good time.

What Guys Said 0