Hillary or Donald trump?

Who u going to vote for?

I have a feeling that people in Internet is crazy indeed

Most Helpful Guy

• If I could vote, I wouldn't vote for any of those. Most of the votes they're noth gonna get are judt because of who they are.
    Donald Trump because he's a Republican and pure American.
    Hillary Clinton because she's a woman she'll get 3/4 of women's votes just because she's a woman, just the same reason many minorities will vote for her.

Bernie Sanders is the best option. I'd like if he was a little bit more capitalist, but well, it's better than the other options. If I could vote, I wouldn't vote for any of those. Most of the votes they're noth gonna get are judt because of who they are.

Bernie Sanders is the best option. I'd like if he was a little bit more capitalist, but well, it's better than the other options.

• Holy shit, why the heck did the comment repeated itself? My bad for that don't know what happened.

• @BlueCoyote There is still social mobility, just not as much. Giving people money won't suddenly make them productive, getting a job and working for something will. You're right about education, thanks to the GI Bill but for housing? Not really. Most people, civilian and ex-military, were flocking to suburban life thanks to people like the Levitt Brothers building massive housing developments. They were small houses and they were all exactly the same but it is still what people wanted. America was more capitalist in the early 20th century than it is now.

"A common fallacy is that the Great Depression was ended by the explosive spending of World War II. But World War II actually institutionalized the sharp decline in the standard of living caused by the Depression. The Depression was actually ended, and prosperity restored, by the sharp reductions in spending, taxes and regulation at the end of World War II, exactly contrary to the analysis of Keynesian so-called economists." www.forbes.com/.../the-great-depression-was-ended-by-the-end-of-world-war-ii-not-the-start-of-it

• The "little Levitt house" had a powerful effect on the industry though. The eventual emergence of well-capitalized, large-scale homebuilders modeled on the Levitts resulted in a residential construction boom that housed a generation. By the end of the 1950s, no less than 15 million units were under construction nationwide.
      nreionline.com/.../1950s-post-war-america-hitches-and-heads-burbs

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I'm not American so I can't vote in the US but if I could, I would vote for Bernie Sanders.

As for the others... people may think that Hillary is better than Trump or Trump is better than Hillary or Jeb Bush is better than Hillary or Trump is better than Bush or any of the other ones is better than all of them... but really, it doesn't make any difference. It's all the same shit sold in differently colored bottles. None of these people actually cares about the country and certainly not about the actual people. They just want power and profits for themselves. America has stopped being a democracy long time ago and has become a business. Bernie Sanders could turn this around... at least as much as one single man is capable of accomplishing such a huge task.

• God save us all if either one gets in power.. They're both unfit to be president, hillary is just dangerous and trump is a rich white guy. Who needs more rich fucks in the corporate paradise we call earth? We thought we killed fascism during WW2, but it's back and worse than before.. This world makes me sick.. But that's just my opinion and I can't vote because I'm Canadian, but we're in the same boat too.

• Neither. Bernie Sanders

• I'm from NC so i'll vote for Deez Nuts :P

• I'm not a US citizen (so i can't vote), but if I could, my choice would be Hillary.

• If I was American, Hillary without a doubt.

Since I am not, TRUMP!

• Hillary. Trump is kind of crazy

• Donald Trump. I don't want a girl president, especially since the media is always trying to brainwash us into wanting or making us think that having a female president will be cool or something. Notice all these pro-feminism shows on TV nowadays? There's been a lot more than usual. Coincidence? I think not.

• Trump won't win the primary so he won't be on the ticket. hill dog ftw.

What Girls Said 3

• Why would I vote for either of them when I could vote for Bernie Sanders?

• DT even though Im Australian + even though I usually side with USA democrats.

• Neither. They both suck.