(Quiz) Who should be your celebrity sidekick?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jessmjordan/we-know-who-your-spirit-animal-should-be-based-on-115gs#.fiVqMZKAq6

You got: Will Smith
As an Aries, you are strong-willed, hilarious, and an over-achiever. Your sidekick should be someone who will match your strong personality but remind you not to take life so seriously. Will Smith will remind you that accomplishing great things in life can be done with a smile.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: Robert Pattinson
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-16182-1439870234-6.gif
    As a Taurus, you are generous, stubborn, and the greatest listener anyone could ask for. Sometimes people think they can dump all their problems on you. Your sidekick should be someone who will keep their problems to themselves. Robert Pattinson will be the guy that actually listens to you instead of stressing you out.

What Guys Said 7

• You got: Johnny Depp

As a Capricorn, you are practical and you crave order. Your sidekick should be someone who doesn’t fit a mold and will convince you to throw the rule book out. Johnny Depp is definitely his own person and he will help you realize that lines are meant to be crossed.

Sounds good

• Bradley Cooper? That guy is a fuckin' clown. One of the most punchable faces I've seen in recent memory. Hate that guy. Any idiot knows my sidekick should be Rob Gronkowski, we'd fuck shit up!

• You got: Johnny Depp

• I'm an Aries as well so I got will smith.

• Hahaha 😂
    I got Jennifer Lawrence 😎

• Female sidekick, only Mandy Moore would suffice. 8)

Male sidekick, Charleton Heston, Vincent Price, Christopher Lee, Sean Connery, John Vernon, Yul Brynner, Roy Scheider, Richard Dreyfuss, Robert Shaw, Gordon Jackson, Brian Blessed, Denholm Elliot, John Hurt, John Lithgow, Christopher Walken, Harvey Keitel or Michael Ironside.

• Ellen page because I watched super the other day and I want to get raped by bolty.

What Girls Said 11

• "You got: Charlie Sheen

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-11243-1439862947-2.gif

As a Scorpio, you have a bold personality, but you rarely let it show. You like your secrets and love to argue whenever you get the chance. Your sidekick should be someone who matches your bold personality and dishes back what you give. Charlie Sheen will give you a run for your money and it’s about time someone did."

I dunno about all of that, haha.

• You got: Nicole Richie

As a Cancer, you like solitude, tend to be more of an introvert, and are exceptionally sensitive. Your sidekick should be someone who is spirited and outgoing. Nicole Richie doesn’t apologize for who she is and you could use a good dose of her confidence!

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-10248-1439856789-2.gif

• You got: Jennifer Lawrence
    As a Leo, you are strong-willed, brave, and bossy. Your sidekick should be someone who is going to calm you down and remind you to play nice with others. Jennifer Lawrence is so laid back and cool. You need her easy going nature to decrease your intensity.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-17514-1439931171-2.gif

• You got: Nicole Richie

• You got: Charlie Sheen
    As a Scorpio, you have a bold personality, but you rarely let it show. You like your secrets and love to argue whenever you get the chance. Your sidekick should be someone who matches your bold personality and dishes back what you give. Charlie Sheen will give you a run for your money and it’s about time someone did.
    Weird

• You got: Charlie Sheen

As a Scorpio, you have a bold personality, but you rarely let it show. You like your secrets and love to argue whenever you get the chance. Your sidekick should be someone who matches your bold personality and dishes back what you give. Charlie Sheen will give you a run for your money and it’s about time someone did. s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-11243-1439862947-2.gif

• You got: Lena Dunham
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-18597-1439860055-7.gif
    As a Libra, you are shy, compassionate, and you hate confrontation. Your sidekick should be someone who is unafraid to stand up to others and will bring you out of your shell. A big personality like Lena Dunham will encourage you to step out of our comfort zone and she will always come to your defense.

• I got Blake Lively

• I got Blake lively

• Blake Lively

• I got Blake Lively.