Is it shallow to not fancy a person because they have a moustache?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol it's not shallow if it's something that can be changed. There are hardly any girls who dig mustaches so I don't see why any guys in 2015 would have one. Unless the guy is a complete stud and can attract girls no matter whatever style he rocks. It's only shallow if you don't fancy a person for something they can't control, like their height for example. Personally, I think mustaches are outdated.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think shallowness takes a lot less work that this. LOL When someone is shallow, basing their preference on an appearance - these are usually things that can't be helped if other people didn't fit the format.

For example, if a guy says he only dates thin women, this of course excludes the big girls, so in order for them to be part of his preference they need a lot of time and work to be his type. If the girl says, "I like tall guys," then short guys have no chance whatsoever, this can't be helped. If a girl says, "I don't like moustaches," then the reality is that a guy can shave it off in one minute and then that's that, he has potential to be her type again. :)

What Guys Said 20

• A mustache is pretty hard to pull off I have to admit most guys can't do it, except a few folks I know, my father. So I don't blame you for not liking them, I won't be able to pull on off for decades probably lol.

And of course Tom Selleck, he was born with one and totally owns it.
    cdn1.loxabeauty.com/.../tom-selleck1.jpg

• what type of moustache are we talking here?
    cdn.themetapicture.com/.../...e-eyebrows-hairy.jpg
    www.costumekingdom.com/.../funny-masks-70s-wig-70s-
    man-wig-moustache-8913. jpg
    static.inlog.org/.../batman-mustache1-590x545.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...9e66fc0b3c.jpg

i guess it doesn't matter even i think moustache's look funny :P

• It's a personal choice of the one choosing, nothing shallow about it :)

• Are you in fact saying that *you* don't fancy a person because they have a moustache? It's totally fine, I don't fancy people with moustaches either :P

No I mean, what's the issue exactly?

• Lmao yep. Well that's the thing, I do fancy him, I'm really attracted to him as a whole but his moustache is a little distraction

• Personally, I'd be kind of offended if someone wanted to change some aspect of me in order to date. I always think, relationships are about acceptance of that person, as they are now. That's just my take. You should definitely be entitled to your personal preferences though. It's quite likely that the moustache makes him look like a bellend to be fair. It's this new fashion for facial hair.

• I wouldn't ask him to change or stop dating him lol, I like him too much. I just think it looks bad haha

• No ahah

I wouldn't fancy anyone who have silicone stuffed into their boobs

We all have that 1 thing that screws everything else up (personality, other good assets)

• It's your opinion. If you like a person without a moustache stick with it. Never go with someone you don't like. It's all your opinion and it is not wrong to not fancy someone who has a moustache. However if you really like the guy, tell him about it. He might shave. I hope this helped, if u need any more help ask me

• Oh i feel ugly without my mustache / goatee but if you don't like a mustache
    i guess that is your preference hey we all have them ,

• No not at all. Beards and mustaches are a fad right now. I hate when people do things just because they are 'in'

• You just don't like moustaches. But always remember that they can be shaved...

• Time to shave my failed attempt at a stache.

• I don't think many people will begrudge you for disliking moustaches. No worries.

• Nope, a bad moustache can mess your whole face over just like a bad haircut.

• Who you fancy is your choice it isn't shallow or otherwise. If you don't fancy him then you just don't end of... Or visualise him without the tash and then get with him and make him shave it off

• Well I wouldn't fancy someone with a moustache so not at all ;)

• No I heard most women find mustaches ugly.

• Moustaches rock!
    It's not shallow... but it's just wrong.

• They do on some people lol but on this particular person it just looks random 😂

• No, because I having having a mustache

• I Don't think it's shallow just because you can't change your preferences

• Would you like him with out mustase

• You don't like mustaches? :( That makes me sad. I... I have a mustache.

What Girls Said 8

• Not exactly. I think facial hair is something to not overlook, but I wouldn't just move on from them because of it. If you really like them, but it's only the facial hair that's a problem, then I would maybe subtly suggest something about them removing it.

• Can you ask him to get rid of it?
    But I agree with you, moustaches look ugly, sorry guys.

• Perhaps a little bit. Why not see if he'll shave it off if you don't like it! It's what I'd do!

• Well that is something you can get rid off, but I kinda agree. Mustaches make guys look old. I don't wanna be seen with an old man.

• No not at all.

• Just a preference. Nothing wrong with that. Just like my preference is for men with facial hair.

• No, it's a preference. I personally find facial hair.. Disgusting.

• i really dont like mustaches... beards make me go stupid though... and muscles... i go retarded brainwashed for muscles..