Who wants Black Ops 3?

The Beta looks ok they need to fix things but it is a beta so im sure they will change it. Plus Zombies looks so cool! ^-^

Anyone else want Black ops 3?

• Yeah
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Call of Duty is shit. How is BO3 any different from
    BO2
    BO1
    MW3
    MW2
    COD4
    ?
    I mean... call of duty games have pretty much stayed the way they were since forever. I'm not saying that Battlefield is innocent, what with the 4th game not being any different from the third but up until the third, the differences between graphics AND gameplay between Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 3 were HUGE. Cod... not so much. It still feels no different. Graphics, movement, layout and some other minor stuff have improved but it's still the same package. Black Ops 3 is going to be no different - the same thing overall with a different paint job and some minor new trinkets.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, no more COD please.

• The day they stop making COD is when Treyarch goes out of business which won't happen any time soon XD

What Guys Said 5

• I'll stick to Pokamen games

• It's always the same stuff. Call of Duty never changes much, so I'm not gonna buy the same game 3 times.

• Fall out 4 tho!

• I am sticking to BO2's league play. I love competitive gaming and this game (BO2) combines the best maps and game modes.

• Yeah it's sooooo awsome the online and the zombies are AWESOME

What Girls Said 0