Girls, how do you feel about underage girls shopping at Victoria's secret? Are thongs more comfortable?

I was watching this video called "what your mother doesn't tell you about thongs" and what shocked me was that this girl was in middle school or a freshman. I also have a younger cousin who told me that her friends shop at victoria's secret which surprised me since they are only 7th graders. The girl also talked about how thongs or G strings are more comfortable or the underwear with lace and that they don't show a panty line. I know my mother would never let me shop at victorias secret since I'm 16. I feel that it's not a huge deal since no one is going to see it but at the same time I have never wore a thong and I don't understand why a underage would care about the look of their undergarments, so thongs being "comfortable" would be the only reason.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Those little girls are only saying that and wearing those types of undergarments to seem or be more mature. It's disgusting for a damn 7th grader to be wearing a thong. A thong is not comfortable from my personal experience at all. Wearing a thong is like walking around with a damn wedgie all day. If they really don't want supposed panty lines showing a good alternative would be wearing boy shorts in my opinion. They're cheeky and as comfortable as regular panties.

What Girls Said 5

• I only own one pair of that and I had to get it for my prom dress so the panty lines wouldn't show through. I was 16 when I got it. It is the only pair I have had and still have. I love boy shorts, so comfortable.

• underage girls can have boyfriends, care about pantylines or just wanna feel sexy. I don't see why you shouldn't be allowed to buy thongs because you are 16 (or 17 as your profile says). what difference make those 1-2 years? None.
    Taking an arbitrary number as limit when you should be allowed to wear them or not is silly. Puberty is when girls start to care about their looks, how they feel and guys and it doesn't start with 18. It's a piece of cloth which nobody sees during the day. And I'm talking about regular thongs which you can buy everywhere, not super expensive and seductive lingerie...

• Women with bigger butts tend to find thongs more comfortable. Also they are good with clothes that show panty lines.

Although 7th grader's have no reason to be shopping at Victoria's Secret.

• Cause underage girls still have boyfriends...

• I don't like thongs. And if I was there mom those girls would be grounded till 18.