If a girl was rich would you still date her?

Apprantly there are a lot of guys who wouldn't date someone who made more money than them. In my opinion I think this is kind of a ridiculous reason not to date someone. What do you think?

• Yeah, I'd date a rich girl.
  • No, I wouldn't date a girl that was rich.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't care. I wouldn't want them buying all my stuff for me or babying me but their money wouldn't matter to me. I work to have a purpose not to make a lot of money.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would hope he likes her for her personality and not money. I had a guy mooch off of me for almost a year, and it is not pleasant.

What Guys Said 14

• actually its women who have a problem with this dynamic. all the statistics show that women who make more than men are like seven times more likely to divorce their husband.

• Of course I would, I don't really care how much money someone makes.

• It wouldn't bother me. As long as she's cute.

• I would. I don't have to worry as much for supporting her. And as long as she's pretty. my type and nice, why on Earth not?

• She's rich? If I believe in marriage, I would definitely marry someone really rich

• It's very shallow to think money matters in love.

• I couldn't care less how much money a girl makes. It's not important to me.

• Lol do you know how much I hate working... ughh

• Sure. No shame about it. Anyway i would not stop working and doing things, so it's irrelavant.

• That would sure nuff be a dumb ass reason to leave a girl. Cause they're richer than you. Lol

• Hell yeah!!! What does is matter how much money someone has or makes?

• Money comes and goes

• If she's rich, yeah I don't see why not.

If she's rich and a bitch, fuck no.

• Well I did date a rich girl in private school. She kind of treated me like a position and wanted me like I was a toy. I'm not going to lie it was fun but in the end I broke it off with her.

But of course not because of her wealth, just because of her attitude and personality...

What Girls Said 1

• of course I would date her, making more money than me doesn't make her better so I wouldn't have confidence problems lol