What makes you cringe?

I read something from a question and it made me cringe so hard. Some girl kneed a guy in the balls (he deserved it) and it permenantly fucked them up.

What makes u cringe?

Most Helpful Girl

• you know when someone hurts their back in a weird way and everyone no matter what gender feels the pain and cringes. Like trying to do a flip over a pole fenced, and you don't exactly go over.

Most Helpful Guy

• Watching animals get tortured.

I can watch the most gory, fucked up movie involving humans getting killed. But for some reason, if it involves an animal, I have to look away.

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 9

• People who refuse to learn from their mistakes.
    People who look down on themselves.
    People who need a simple explanation more than once.
    People who won't do anything with their lives.
    People who believe they've reached their limits.

I could go one for a long time.

• Lots of people of GAG, basically

• A lot of individuals around the world.

But that's why I should do my best
      to guide them through their fragile nature. ^.^

• ~When people have terrible spelling.
    ~When your friend is pronouncing a word wrong and you can't decide whether to say the word wrong or try to avoid saying it.
    ~When people try to talk to you about music, and you don't have a fucking clue what to say because you just don't care.
    ~Children below the age of 13
    ~When you meet a new person and they extend a friendly hand for you to shake, and you just look at it for a straight second thinking "... are we doing this? Oh, okay, we're doing this" and then you grab the hand but realise you don't know how hard you are meant to grip, how much you should shake it and how long for, or whether to look at the hand or the person who owns it.
    img1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...-Excalibur_face.jpg

• This video, I can never actually watch much of the video. I usually just open up a tab and distract myself with something else while listening to the audio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWFyxoTB7NI

• Ma hair make meh cringe :/
    Im planning on cutting these chicken feathers soon. @joahz10nt dont chu agree 😆

• Japanese pop music...

• the taste of certain foods

• Homosexuality! I wish they would keep it in the bedroom!

• Guys who are doormats.

• That Donald Trump is running for President... and people are actually taking him seriously...