Is there anyone on here you find intimidating?

1|0
9|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Intimidating? Not really, although I was kind of envious of @Klara-Hitler 's knowledge about history, lots and lots of knowledge about history and art and other things. I wonder how much time and effort she put into learning all those things!

She's currently away though for a while, I guess she meant it when she said ""after I log off now I'll be absent for a long time"".

1|1
    0|0
    • She's got an incredible mind and is absolutely lovely too. I really hope she comes back!

• Show All
    • @Klaatu51 well, there is no such thing as "without a reason", we just don't know what it is - and I cannot speak for her, and she is away!

• i hardly've talked to her... so i guess she knows da reason but i don't!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Hm, kinda... never talked to em. But they answer so blunt and direct with wit, I fear if I ask a question they might answer lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • No tangible object or individual frightens me anymore
    I've gone beyond those feelings.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll be honest... I think at times my username intimidates some people on here.

However, anyone that knows me well is a very sociable, fun dude! ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah probably @Cinderelli Because she... is... so... scary... .
    But @Genie23 is a complete toddler

1|1
    0|1
    • Good.. 😈

• Show All
    • I'm sure he'll read it. by the way.. Thanks, lol xD

• I would do that for anyone I was friends with or even someone who doesn't know how to stand up for themselves... no class

• No, there isn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I repeat nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. This trumpet player girl said she'd rip ma pee pee off and feed it to wolves

0|0
    0|0
  • "I ain't neva scared" :D

0|0
    0|0
  • im Ras Al Ghul i fear nothing :D

0|0
    0|0
  • On GaG? No, not in the least.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8