(Quiz) What Type of Poop Are You?

http://www.playbuzz.com/ryanb/what-type-of-poop-are-you

Baby Diarrhea

(Quiz) What Type of Poop Are You?

You're often sickly, and pale looking. You get stuck into everything, and you can clear a room in seconds. You generally bring delight to babies, but everyone else despises you.

O_O

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahahaahahhahah I love questions about poop!!

Hershey Kiss
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4b05-8f50-ab19d152103d.jpg

Some might say you're cute and that you really like to stick around. However, at the end of the day you keep it all together even though you generally smell like old chicken that's been left around in the fridge for far too long.

However, the part about the poop smelling does not describe my poop, mine does not smell. LOL :)

• Thanks for MHA 😀 post more poop questions I love answering them lol 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• hahahaha.,.. WTF is that,... really. one of the weirdest quizzes i EVER came across..
    well i got
    Hershey Kiss

i have to tag my quizz friends... lol..
    @MissNowhere @mskay @kimberleyyy you gotta see this guys.. LOLOL

What Guys Said 2

• I got a Hershey Kiss xD

• @Kay211 I found the perfect quiz for you.

What Girls Said 3

• I got Rabbit Poop

You're small, and you like to hang out with friends of your own stature. You're easy going, but really unimpressive. There's no taking a quick snapshot of you and posting it around the web.

• This Might be the weirdest question i answered... but

Im A Hershey Kiss 0__0

• You aren't kidding about your username