Are women better cooker than men?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha well most renowned chefs are men
    But a lot of cooking goes on that most people don't see! Shout out to all the moms who cook for their kids and feed families!!! 😍❤️

• thats true tbh and yh shout to the moms

What Girls Said 8

• I think men are better professional cooks and woman are better domestic cooks.

• Not necessarily. It depends on the person

• Gender doesn't determine your cooking skills. ^^

• Depends on the person.
    My step mom was a good cook, but I don't even know how long to put something in the microwave. *burns everything*

• I think it depends on the person lol I know guys who cook very well and girls who cook very well lol. I'm no experienced chef but I'm ok at cooking :)

• i suck at Cooking tho...

• XD not me i can't cook worth shit!

• Some are, some aren't. Nearly everyone in my family is good at cooking - male and female. It's just something we started doing at a young age and spend time talking about together, so we have lots of practice.

• I think the variance is more among individuals than sex.

What Guys Said 6

• If they learn how to cook, and they're better at it than the guy, then yes.

Otherwise, no.

It's not really a sex-specific thing, though. You can learn cooking if you want. You just need good recipes, time and some minor kitchen techniques for efficiency.

• im 19 and still can't Cook... Wonder how many years till i can Cook..

• You don't learn how to cook without actually practicing cooking.

How many years till I learn how to play a violin? Well I should have learned how to play the violin and practiced. Hell, I at first would have needed a violin. You don't just learn things out of nowhere. Neither do women.

• Just depends. It's really less about gender and who enjoys or has had more experience with cooking. Take my Sister for example, she hates cooking. Her husband on the other hand is an excellent cook.

• Of course the kitchen is where they belong practically you have to have soft hands in order to cook girls are made out of sugar, spice and everything nice so it would make sense they would know how to use ingredients.

• Gender doesn't determine cooking skills. Howeverr, lots of ladies out there (like my mother) do definitely cook some nice things, lol.

• Lol cooker? I think you mean cooks 😂

• Once upon a time, perhaps.

In today's world, I don't allow women to enter my kitchen. I'm not going to eat shitty food.