Who do you think gets the most racism?

White men, white women, Asian men, Asian women, mexican men, mexican women, arab men, arab women, black men or black women?

Most Helpful Girl

• Most racism is actually interracial. Meaning, within races. For black people, it'll be the 'light-skinned' individuals against the darker ones. Because of skin colour, or differences when it comes to caste more frequently seen among Arabs and Indian people.

If we're talking about races against other races, probably Arabs because of more religious/cultural reasons. Can't comment on Mexicans or black men/women as there are very few around where I live.

What Guys Said 14

• Depends on where you go, but I'm gonna go with Middle Eastern people, mostly men, or we could just say Muslims, since they receive also lots of hatred/racism.
    Just say you're Muslim and I bet from out of 100 people, terrorism will pop up in 90% of people's mind. Not all will actually think they're terrorist, but just the the fact that this popped up in their mind shows the racism against them.
    In this site there are many racists against Muslims, a bunch, I gotta say, cause every time we're asked where we're from or what religion, those who say Islam, or from an Islamic country, get a few downvotes.

There's racism against every race, yes, EVERY race, but I think Muslims get the worse part.

*pulls out the umbrella and prepares for the downvotes*

• White people.

Kill a black man, the entire world weeps.
    Kill an middle eastern man, the entire world rages.
    Kill a hispanic man, the entire world screams "injustice".
    Kill a woman, "equal treatment" the world demands.
    Kill a 'minority', the world falls apart.
    Kill a white man, the world is silent.

But the rest of you are so caught up in anti-racism and political correctness that you cannot see that you are the racists.

• Black man kills, jail for life
      Middle eastern man kills, sentenced to death
      Hispanic man kills, same as black man
      White man kills, a few years and maybe a little burger king... It can go both ways..

• Yeah but who did I judge? I gave you a fact not an opinion. That actually happened. If anything I was the one being judged for the colour of my skin

• Yet it still stands to reason. It matters not who you are, what you do, or any other dividing factor. Spread a word of righteousness that supports unity not division.

• White blonds we have been suffering the most in society how do you do
    so what we exterminated 6 millions jews we are still the victims in a ponder of proprietary and sobriety
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF6pcZTte9w

• Black guys have to tolerate so much sh*t that the others produce.

Middle easterns and Asians have to tolerate the results of stereotypes originating from American media.

I don't even know why you put white men or white women on this list.

• White people. I'm told that Tumblr treats whites, straights, and men like they're Demons.

• Either black men or arab men cuz arab men get punished for what so few of them actually do, and black men r racially profiled all the time

• I would say Arabs have it the worst right now. Not only foreigners but from among their own as well.

• Definitely white men.

• Black people suffer from racism the most, they are easy target for everyone + they are discriminated because of their color i think that is clear as crystal if you say others suffer from racism more than black people specially whites you are either deluded or sitting in your sofa watching your tv meaning you are not aware of the world.

• White people because others wish they were white.

• The obvious answer is white males, but it doesn't make much sense to say it since no one will admit it because of their own racism that they don't recognize. White men are blamed for just about everything under the sun.

• White men or women are not oppressed in any way. Learn what racism means and stop diverting.

• @TameeaBrown: First off, Bush is always blamed for everything. Second, he's president so he is the one to be held accountable for things that go wrong as it is part of the responsibility of the presidency.

• Im with you Anon not the previous commentor.

• Brown people, Asians and Arabs!

• Depends. If you're talking about negative treatment... black people. If you're talking about hate and envy... white people.

• white men.. period

• Since when?

• @TameeaBrown: I'd continue replying to the rest of your comment, but it doesn't look like it's going to do much good.

• @mangaka92 whether or not it only happened to blacks, it was done by WHITE MEN.

What Girls Said 8

• Depends... each race gets their own racial comments and there's really no "set" answer. It probably depends where you are. Where I live almost no one gets racism except from time to time and it's usually whites, blacks, and Asians. I only know two Mexicans though, one of which doesn't really look Mexican so I can't say much about that.

• I would say it is either Asian men, mexican men or black woman.

• Depends on location. All-around, everyone gets discriminated against to some degree. Gender is often not a deciding factor, either.

• I think black men if we are talking about racism in North America? But black women have gender inequality on top of racism to deal with in their lives and that can be very hard.

• The most racism? Mm. Tough question, because all though black people have been through a lot, so have Asians, mexicans, oh jeez how America treats the arabs today. Even white people have been discriminated against. It just depends on where you are culturally. Even still, I'd have to say in the US it'd be blacks.

• Black women hands down!😔

• depends where in the world you're located.
    in the uppper class in los angeles county, mexicans are the ones tho get the most racism.

• Black people in general have gone through a lot. But everyone will experience racism whether you realize it or not.