• No
    73% (16)0% (0)29% (16)Vote
  • Im a guy
    0% (0)91% (30)55% (30)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Guy

• From what I've seen and experienced many women do care a great deal but very few of them like to admit it, even to themselves. Some care because they have actually experienced a competent lover with a large penis and some care because they have a vivid imagination.

Of the ones who profess not to care I suspect most have never had an orgasm during penetration. If you don't orgasm during penetration there wouldn't be much value in a big dick. That or they have some difficulty or special sensitivity which makes it uncomfortable, though I've never encountered a woman like that.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• My ex wife was. Would have been good to know before I married her. (One of many, many problems with that marriage.)

0|0
    0|0
    • She went behind your back? I'm sorry for that bud.

• Show All
    • Oh Christ she sounds like a whore.

• @Pat8707

Funny that you should call her a whore. She actually did turn herself out as a prostitute for a while. She did not stay with it though. 'Follow through' is not her strong suit.

• All women enjoy big dicks more its know to all my female friends ALL admit it Maybe its cause here where I live is okay to be "shallow"

0|2
    1|0
  • I like my girls like I like my coffee... with no penis. So yes, size matters.

0|1
    0|0
  • some guys like more to love you know :)

0|0
    0|0
  • That's all women care about and money.

0|1
    2|0

What Girls Said 5

• Not me, I prefer small-average range, but if he got a huge one, I wouldn't break up with him if I like his personality/looks. there's a lot more to relationships than that one thing, guys need to get over it.

0|3
    0|0
  • No I'm not.

0|1
    0|0
  • after you're with a guy who's big you realize how much better it is

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, no more than 7.5. That's too big.

0|0
    0|2
  • It is far more important how he uses

0|1
    0|0
    • So 4 inches is ok if he can use it well?

Cmon be realistic lol