Who is your Guardian Angel (QUIZ)?

You got Castiel!

You don't involve yourself with too many problems around you. You enjoy solitude. Castiel has also been known as an angel of tears. You mainly enjoy sitting on the sidelines when it comes to danger.

Who is your Guardian Angel (QUIZ)?

http://www.playbuzz.com/natalia10/who-is-your-guardian-angel

Most Helpful Guy

• Cassiel (Castiel)

You got Castiel! You don't involve yourself with too many problems around you. You don't drink all that much. You enjoy solitude. Castiel has also been known as an angel of tears. You mainly enjoy sitting on the side lines when it comes to danger.

... angle of tears; help me to cry :'(

Most Helpful Girl

• Gabriel

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...439f-83a9-4ae25e373b29.jpg

You got Gabriel! You are strong. You are often playful rather than serious. You have a pure spirit and most likely either musical talent or enjoy music.

• Nice. Seems to describe u accurately.

Any musical talents I dont know of? ;)

• You're welcome

I really liked ur guardian angel's description :)

Nd I also got to know u better

• Yeah, kinda good description :)
      And I got to know you better too :D

What Guys Said 6

• Lucifer
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4557-b24a-86c3314c7ea5.jpg
    You got Lucifer! Now don't take this as an insult. You have a rebel personality and you are independent. You prefer to fight with your fists. You always stick to your beliefs. You are not that close with your family.

BABAHaHAHAhAha

I can't say that's not true.

• Who Is Your Guardian Angel?

Cassiel (Castiel)

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...45ab-8d3d-b0af479822d6.jpg

• Got this:

"Michael

You got Michael! You are a leader. You are mainly a gentle person but when it endangers others you are more than willing to fight. You have a protective and healing personality. You have a faithful spirit. You are also very close with your family."

• Lucifer

WHAT
    THE
    FUCK

I'm bad, but I'm not the bad!

• Michael

You got Michael! You are a leader. You are mainly a gentle person but when it endangers others you are more than willing to fight. You have a protective and healing personality. You have a faithful spirit. You are also very close with your family.

• Cassiel (Castiel)

What Girls Said 12