Which of the 6 types of thinkers are you (quiz)?

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/ask-question?title=
The Dreamer

Which of the 6 types of thinkers are you(quiz)?
You're the dreamer! You never cease imagining what's not, what's next and what's possible. You think big and always look to stretch the bounds of what is considered achievable. You never stop asking, "what if?' and supply your social circle with an electric and optimistic creative energy!

sorry this is the right link http://www.playbuzz.com/TestYourself
wrong again but I checked this is right www.playbuzz.com/.../which-of-the-6-types-of-thinkers-are-you
ha! nobody got the same as me!

Most Helpful Guy

• The Debater
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...41b4-a41c-58c3e23de979.jpg
    You're the debater! You question your assumptions, call out your leap of faith logic and point out the flaws in the plan. You play devil's advocate and take pride in challenging others to improve their ideas. You see problems long before others, and you keep everyone grounded and prepared. Your questioning nature forces others to strengthen the rigor of their arguments. You are essential to any social group or work environment!

Seems right

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Im a deep thinker, i tend to over analyze things and over do it. I rather think about perfection than doing it quickly or rough copy or sketch. I do things at my own pace and sometimes get stressed while thinking cause whats in my head is not what i see.

• The Detailer
    You're the detailer! This type digs into every facet of a project. You focus on practicalities and save everyone else from silly mistakes and fatal design flaws because you think through all the angles and implications. You identify what's missing in even the best-laid plans and can diagnose the precise point when something could break or be improved. You're truly a life saver!

• I'm black... When did this happen?

• I'm a thinker that can lose sleep and sometimes be up at 2:00 a. m. crying about mistakes i made years ago. so I'm a pretty deep thinker for sure ,

• Which Of The 6 Types Of Thinkers Are You?
      The Detailer

What Girls Said 2

• The Detailer

http://i.imgur.com/L5IN2GU.jpg

---------------------

I guess that explains why I've been chosen to be team lead on some projects.

• The link didn't work : (