What age should a 28 year old women date?

Is the same age ok, or do guys want to date younger, how old should i aim safe for? like mid 30s?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should date the people you want to date. Seriously, who are you trying to please?

• I just don't want him to leave for something younger. What age do you go for? I am not a guy i do not know their thoughts on this..

• there is another guy who answered my question and said he dates high school girls at 27, so out of the 4 men who answered my question... you can see my concern.

• The young girls I've flirted with irl were really uncommitted because they have so many options and are flaky and just rushing around living to the max. That sucks if you're trying to date them. When I've been with, or meet older women, they're often more grounded and kind and interesting and pleasant to be around.

Most Helpful Girl

• The age that is okay for you, if different for every person

What Guys Said 3

• Being 28 myself, my age range is 23-32.

• thank you that was very direct.

• Meh, there are younger guys who like older women. Its not the norm, but they are out there.

Date whatever age you want! I still date high school girls!

• Whatever age she's comfortable with dating maybe age 28-35 i don't know it you have a age range cut off ,

What Girls Said 0