(Quiz) Are You A Fairy, Angel Or Dragon?

http://www.playbuzz.com/kittygoesmeow10/are-you-a-fairy-angel-or-dragon

Dragon!
You would be a dragon!

You are a strong, brave, but protective person. You want everyone safe, but don't want them to mess with you. You help out a lot, but can get in a little trouble sometimes! But anyways, everyone considers you loyal, and a good friend.

Most Helpful Guy

• Taking one glance around at my choice of decor I would have been moderatly miffed if I didn't get dragon. :p

Most Helpful Girl

• ahh I wanted a fairy :(

Angel!

You would be an angel!
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...b-bce7-93eaf4e64845.jpgYou are a graceful, peaceful, caring and beautiful person, that could live in heaven with all the purity! You find a peaceful way to solve everything, and it's loved by everyone!

What Guys Said 9

• You would be a dragon!

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...89c3-eed0cdbaaf84-m.jpg

• Angel!
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...400b-bce7-93eaf4e64845.jpg

You are a graceful, peaceful, caring and beautiful person, that could live in heaven with all the purity! You find a peaceful way to solve everything, and it's loved by everyone!

Yay me! ^.~

• I got Dragon!

You would be a dragon!

• Are You A Fairy, Angel Or Dragon?
    Angel!

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...48ef-81d4-333f44610ab6.PNG

You would be an angel!

• Angel!
    sandara. deviantart. com
    You would be an angel!

But… I have no soul though!

• You would be a fairy!
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4f3b-a3b5-39d333bf678d.jpg
    You are a free, kind, delicate and sweet person that could live in the forest, with squirrels, bunnies and butterflies! You do everything for who you love, but don't like the face of danger. You are a sweetheart, and everyone loves you!

• I got angel but I really wanted to get fairy... 😞

• same as you Dragon!

• Same as you...

What Girls Said 11

• Dragon!

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...44e5-8009-4fa2f2f81deb.jpg

You would be a dragon!

I thought I was going to get an Angel.

• Dragon!

You would be a dragon!

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...400b-bce7-93eaf4e64845.jpg

You would be an angel!

Ahem... thank you! xD

• Angel

http://i.imgur.com/yaWlCWE.jpg

That shield has a dragon on it... and I like her armor.

• You would be a angel!

You would be an angel!

That's not ironic.

• Dragon
    You would be a dragon!

• I got angel. I was hoping for a fairy though. u3u

• Me = Dragon :)

• Angel :D :D :D

• Angel!

You would be an angel!