White or Asian girls?

• Asian girls
  • White girls

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what you mean by Asians. There are many types of Asians and each have different beauty. There's chinese/japanese/korean beauty, there's arab/persian beauty, there's indian beauty, even russian beauty, etc... If you mean all of those then I vote for Asians. I think they have better skin and most Asians have exotic beauty. It takes them a lot longer to look old.

• Nooo it doesn't o_o

• @Bards I'm sorry, did you just summarize and simplify what I wrote? lol

• Yessssss

What Guys Said 17

• Simply girls...

• I will always go for Asian girls. For me they're the hottest girls in the world. However, I should specify that by that I mean exclusively real Asians, not American Asians or European Asians (cause I'm also into east Asian culture and mentality). And I'm mostly into east Asian girls (Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Taiwanese). I'm not into Indian girls or even further west such as Arabic.

• Japanese, Korean, Chinese, and Taiwanese have a mentality?

• I think it can really depend on the person.

• What are you talking about?
      It doesn't depend on the person. EVERY person has a certain socio-cultural mentality and while not all the aspects of other people's mentality from your own culture might necessarily also apply to you, you will still have many of these aspects because you've grown up in this particular culture. For example your friends might be more "typical" American in certain aspects than you are but, having grown up in America and lived all your life in this culture, you still have an American mentality. This can be felt in a variety of ways: the way you communicate, the way you think, what you believe, what kind of character traits you have (for example Swiss or German are extremely punctual and consider it one of the biggest virtues) etc..

• Almost by default, I will almost always pick Asian girls over white girls. That's not to say that I don't find some Asian girls unattractive or some white girls attractive, but I find attractive Asian girls far more frequently than I do attractive white girls.

• Between them two, white girls. Asian girls usually have no booty (flat as an iron board) and me being black, they wouldn't be able to handle the dick. Ijs

• I prefer white. It doesn't mean I think Asians are unattractive though. It's just a preference.

• Either. I've seen many attractive women of both races.

• Depends on the face. Not saying it's all about her looks but if I can't look at her without cringing it's a no go

• I'm white, so I gotta pick a cute white girl over a cute Asian girl. Group loyalty, you dance with the one that brought ya!

• I think simply voting would suffice; don't want to offend anyone

• Depends, does this include Americanized Asian chicks? Or just the pure ones?

• White girls is all the way, White girls on the top, White girls is my everything !

• Definitely white girls

• Asian girls are very cute, but a lot more white girls have sexier thighs

• White <3 big ass

• White girls. Asian girls don't have any idea of how to have sex; you can tell because Asian pornstars don't know how to have sex. Also, they have a lot of hair down there. If not even the pornstars shave, what are the chances of meeting an Asian woman who does it?

• Whasians?
    thumbs.mywallpapers.org/.../Kristin_Kreuk-009.jpg

The best of both worlds! ;)

• Then there's BLASKIENS.

• Oh i accidently put myself as anon! Lol!

• Whites for fun for sure

What Girls Said 7

• We all know that black chicks got the thighs and the assss asss asss ass
    So black girls ❤

• Can we not with this
    There's beautiful people in both, so it really just comes down to preference.

• I choose both

• In terms of what?

• Where my Persian girls at?

• Asians are white as well. Just their eyes look different.

• Visit Malaysia and Philippines

• @YourFutureEx there are some white people that aren't all that white as well. Like with my brother and sister their both more naturally tan. Me I'm just white as a ghost. lol

• LOL YAY!!! someone finally said it. Cuz we're looking at skin tones alone y'all MFs look just alike <3

Same can be said for Cubans + Black people for example. I mean if it wasn't for their hair/accent... they'd be just like us (just an example)

• Spanish girls :*